Search results

1. Wender

What happen when I buy a RPG Maker tileset?

Hello, I'm planning to buy the "Time Fantasy" tileset, and I don't know what will happen when I buy it. Will I be prompted to link my account to steam to automatically get the Tileset on RPG Maker MV? Or will there be a download and I'll need to manually install the tilesets? Thank you in advance!
  2. Wender

Rich Presence Plugin Request

A rich presence is part of Discord's SDK, it allows the user to show with more details the Game actual state (like if he's in the menu or in battle...) I have no video to show you because all Rich Presence videos are tutorial for a custom one (wich is really dumb)
  3. Wender

Rich Presence Plugin Request

Hey, I've made a game on Discord, and on the Discord Developper Checklist, something very interesting went right into my eyes, it was "Set up Rich Presence". At first, I searched on the forums if someone actually did or made a plugin for Rich Presence in RPG Maker, but no, no one actually did...
  4. Wender

Anyway to big up the script window size ?

Hey there I'm looking for help because i've tried a new script, but it seems like script window is way to little to contain the script. If you don't see what I mean, here's a screen. Early Thanks !

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall
Just finished my midterms! Freedom! Alright, back to gamedev!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaaaa