Search results

1. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Thank you! This plugin is a bit confusing. Also, Paypal won't accepting my card, so I can't buy your music.
  2. Where do I login?

Thank you!
  3. Where do I login?

There used to be a Login link up top where I could find and download the products I bought, has it moved?
  4. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Thank you! More music is needed. On an unrelated note, I can't figure out the proper notetag for a rock tile on C. What I have is But the rock remains flat. It's in the first row of the eighth column of C (eight down, zero across).
  5. A Big Thank You

I wasn't sure where to post this. I just want to give a thank you to all the people working on resources and RPGM for your hard work and dedication!
  6. RPG Maker MZ Official English Sample Games by DEGICA

Steampunk RPG reminds me of FF6 :smile:
  7. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

I have two questions. 1) Is there a script call for changing actor scale? 2) Is there a way to control an event instead of the player?
  8. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Notetags for events Notetags for tilesets Region id heights:
  9. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

A problem I have is that Change Tileset doesn't work. The tileset that a map has when it's created can't be changed to a new tileset; for example, an Outside map can't change into an Inside map.
  10. FleshToDust First Look Videos

Thank you!
  11. RMMV Horseventures

I'm dumb for replying to you on two different threads. Here's my reply: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/fleshtodust-first-look-videos.119921/page-5 On a side note, my game is shaping up to be more like Mario Kart:
  12. FleshToDust First Look Videos

I will test it out! Eh, just think of your gaming as research. In your video, you said my race tracks were too big. What would be an ideal map size for a track? How about 100x100? Or screen size (17x13)?
  13. RMMV Horseventures

Thank you for playing my game for your video series! Your criticism and advice were very helpful and I intend to implement them and make the game more like Mario Kart. The issues with the pause menu should be fixed in demo 8. I think you played demo 7? If you did play demo 8, than the issue...
  14. FleshToDust First Look Videos

Thank you for playing my game for your video series! Your criticism and advice were very helpful and I intend to implement them and make the game more like Mario Kart. The issues with the pause menu should be fixed in demo 8. I think you played demo 7? If you did play demo 8, than the issue...
  15. Burgerland's edits

Various costumes in all colors! From clockwise: school uniform, magical girl outfit, office lady suit, kiimono, maid costume, buruma, school swimsuit, and miko dress. And an American flag bikini!
  16. FleshToDust First Look Videos

Thank you! If you wanna do the video of my game after your game is done, I can wait :)
  17. RMMV Horseventures

Windows demo 8 Linux demo 8 Mac demo 8 DEMO 8 ADDITIONS * game starts in full screen * able to steal items from the Hay Boat * race placing shown on screen (upper left corner) in races * new item: mobile phonograph that lets you listen to the game's music anywhere in the game * new item: world...
  18. FleshToDust First Look Videos

Thanks for these videos and the help you're offering me! I'm looking for critique on my game, so I can improve and figure out if I'm overworking myself (link is to latest demo as of this writing, demo 8): https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/horseventures.115301/page-3
  19. RMMV Horseventures

Thank you! I've linked this thread in your first look videos thread!
  20. RMMV Horseventures

Hello! Lately, I've been thinking about the game's scope and my ability to actually finish it. I've already done a lot, but I wonder if I can do the rest. I also fear the minigames are mediocre, in light of better minigames in Mario Party, and I fear the game is mediocre as an adventure game...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaaaa