Search results

1. Azarae

Avy's MV Stuff

The fence was like that for me awhile ago and then the booth suddenly was too, not sure why. But right clicking and opening them in a new tab still showed them properly either way.
  2. Azarae

Avy's MV Stuff

You guess?! XD But yeah, will definitely be giving credit of course and I will definitely send screens...evensend the game itself if requested! Mine is so far from being done though. I only got RPG-MV recently due to the recent steam sale. Also, the booths look sleek, I like it and cute little...
  3. Azarae

Avy's MV Stuff

I suppose it depends on what you are going for? For the living seaweed or whatever you would call it, if you are trying to make it look like it is writhing and trying to escape, perfect. Though if you are trying to get it to merely wiggle and stuff like it itself is alive instead of containing...
  4. Azarae

Avy's MV Stuff

Your work is fantastic! I absolutely love this latest tileset too, it has a slight Eldritch horror vibe to me.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaaaa