Search results

1. MaverickHunterDBoy

Climbing Ladders

I wanted to ask this (especially since when it comes to IG Maker, I'm still kinda new at this :aswt:). But for a future IG Maker project, I want to make a platformer where the protagonist would climb a ladder (be it a ladder with rungs like your standard ladder, or a rope ladder). But none of...
  2. MaverickHunterDBoy

Official IG Maker Tutorials

Um, are there any IG Maker tutorials for ladder climbing?
  3. MaverickHunterDBoy

Official IG Maker Tutorials

Hopefully some more Tutorials will come soon--since I'm kind of a first timer, I might need all the help I can get!
  4. MaverickHunterDBoy

IG Maker Activation Code Needed

*sigh* I contacted customer support--what I've should've done in the first place.
  5. MaverickHunterDBoy

IG Maker Activation Code Needed

So I bought the IG Maker yesterday (bought the full version, mind you). But I need the activation key. Searched my email but there was none. Where can I find it?
  6. MaverickHunterDBoy

Steam Version of RMMV keeps crashing.

So I bought it on Steam (it was on sale), but when I loaded it into Steam and tried to start it, it'd be on for a few seconds (maybe little over a minute at most), and then crash and shut down. I tried to start it up multiple times, and it'd only be up for a short while before crashing.
  7. MaverickHunterDBoy

CloudFlare Leak--Might Wanna Change Your Passwords, Peeps!

Heads up, people! I got word from an internet friend that CloudFlare has had a data leak recently. Paypal, Amazon, and a long list of other sites have been affected. Not sure if the RPG Maker Web forums is affected, but we better not take chances--everyone, update your passwords on here...
  8. MaverickHunterDBoy

Commercial RPG Maker 2000 games?

Yeah, it's like I said earlier in the thread.  It just depends on what your needs are. As for Helen's Mysterious Castle, I put that on my Steam Wishlist.  I might have to get that in the near future.
  9. MaverickHunterDBoy

Where can I find Helen's Mysterious Castle?  Is there an English version too?
  10. MaverickHunterDBoy

More than just point of view in battle--RM2K is turn based, and RM2K3 is real time (so in RM2K3 battles, you can't dawdle).  In my case, is it turn-based or real-time battle you want.  But yeah... I guess the bottom line between the two is what your needs are. RPG Maker 95?  Man... that's a...
  11. MaverickHunterDBoy

RPG Maker 2000 is available on Steam (in case someone hadn't already heard). And I read in one of Steam's community threads that a user of RM2K is (or should be) allowed to make commercial games with it (provided the game is their own idea, natch). So, I'm kind of wondering if anyone has...
  12. MaverickHunterDBoy

[RPG Maker XP Script Request] Adding Sex and Race to character

Hey... I was wondering if there were scripts to add to the character database the sex and race of a character. Basically a drop-down box in the database thing to determine if a character is male or female (or unknown), and what race the character is (human, elf, dwarf, etc). Why?  Well...
  13. MaverickHunterDBoy

Pokemon Tiger/Rabbit/Dragon--Assembling a Team

Hey... I'm trying to assemble a team to help create a Pokemon fan game with RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials. The game is called Pokemon Tiger/Rabbit/Dragon (yep, three versions of the same game, like many of the older). Click here for more...
  14. MaverickHunterDBoy

Script for a Name Box separate of the main text box.

Okay, I joined GD Unlimited and got CCOA's UMS.  It works great--I'm trying it out.  Thanks.  I'll be sure to use the name box... and keep it to see other scripts that I might need in future projects.  And I tip my hat to CCOA.
  15. MaverickHunterDBoy

I downloaded it multiple times, and each time it was a no go.
  16. MaverickHunterDBoy

I even downloaded WinRar and it's a no go.  The file's probably damaged. The file size I got from the download is 98.7 KB.  Size on disk for some reason is 100 KB.  Suppose the file might be corrupted?
  17. MaverickHunterDBoy

I could open zip folders without a file (Windows 7 could usually open, as well as make, zip folders), but not this one.  Suppose I might need WinRar? Well, specifically, every time I double-click it, I get an error message that says that the folder is invalid.
  18. MaverickHunterDBoy

I downloaded the zip file by Magykmagus, but the zip folder would not open. If I need to I'll register for the other forum.  But all I need is just the script for separate name tags.
  19. MaverickHunterDBoy

Hi.  I have a Script request involving dialog in the next boxes. Basically, I'm searching for scripts that'll list the name of the character (player or NPC) separate of the main text box. I searched for a script in other sites and cannot find it. I even tried to use DubeAlex's AMS, but every...
  20. MaverickHunterDBoy

Maverick Hunter D-Boy Reporting for RPG Making Duty!

Eh, BN isn't really my thing (the Protoman of BN is way too weird for me--I prefer classic Protoman).  SF... don't know a lot about, aside from what Mega Man Knowledge Base shows.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaaaa