Search results

1. xTrentx

Event confusion

@gambitben Thank you for all your feedback thus far. I switched the event to Actor X and it works. That also bypasses the need for the variable. I could have sworn that actor X wouldn't work for my setup but I was over thinking it. Your first post was very help and this one even more so. Thank...
  2. xTrentx

Event confusion

@gambitben I appreciate your information. To my understanding I can set a label as " character creation" and each time you select your class and race, it will jump to the character creation part of the event. The reason i am confused is because without labels if I just put "OpenLearnSkill party...
  3. xTrentx

Event confusion

@gambitben I do not. Im pretty new to this. It checks if variable =0 then opens menu, then adds +1? or am I misunderstanding it?
  4. xTrentx

Event confusion

Hello everyone! I am currently having troubles with my character creation process. I have created a entire events page that allows me to create 3 characters for my party. My issue is that after each character selection, The skills menu is supposed to pop up and allow you to spend your JP on...
  5. xTrentx

Random enemy encounters?

Thank you everyone for your assistance. I was able to get my random encounter working through this process: Created a control variable called "random encounter" set random encounter operand to "1-4" range 1-4, set, variable 001 random encounter. battle processing, variable "random encounter"...
  6. xTrentx

Random enemy encounters?

@slimmmeiske2 Oh my apologies. Thank you for the heads up.
  7. xTrentx

Random enemy encounters?

wow, Yeah i certainly dont want to do that.
  8. xTrentx

Random enemy encounters?

I understand. I didnt mean all in one day. I will be doing tutorials periodically as I have the free time. I appreciate the advice and tips so far.
  9. xTrentx

Random enemy encounters?

Thank you for all the information. I will be completing those tutorials this morning. It should give me a better understanding of some of the programs features.
  10. xTrentx

Random enemy encounters?

I misunderstood. My apologies. Im going to try and incorporate it now.
  11. xTrentx

Random enemy encounters?

@Uzuki how would I go about that exactly? Sorry im still new and coding isnt something im very familiar with.
  12. xTrentx

Random enemy encounters?

@Shaz exactly. How exactly do I do that though?
  13. xTrentx

Random enemy encounters?

@Andar My goal is to basically create a button on the screen then when you hit it, it will say "yes, or no" Once you select yes, I want a random fight to begin.
  14. xTrentx

Random enemy encounters?

Thank you for the help! Any idea what plugin ill need? Im relatively new so im still figuring things out
  15. xTrentx

Random enemy encounters?

Hello! I am fairly new to RPGMAKER Mv and I had a question that google didnt seem to be able to answer for me. Any information you can provide is extremely appreciated as it currently has me stuck until I get past it. My question is: I have created 100 "troops" each consisting of one...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaaaa