Search results

1. dexni

RMMV Odyssey - Action Adventure Zelda-esque RPG

are you using a plugin for the action battle system and if so witch one?
  2. dexni

Zelda Style Map Transitions

Note tag or plugin command is not working for me. I have rooms I don't want to scroll, but they will just start at the top rather than were I transfer into even if I set the notetag or put in the commands. Am I not getting something? Nevermind that it is working the problem is that the camra...
  3. dexni

[SOLVED] Yet another "I can't see the In-Game fonts" question

I am having this problem, everything above i have done/tried and still can't see font. anyone know what i could do?
  4. dexni

Echoes of Aetheria

very awesome game, grid battles are amazing.
  5. dexni

Quasi Movement

like i said i have done all that.... I just don't understand so i wont waste your time anymore. Thanks tho
  6. dexni

Quasi Movement

Yes sorry i just had the wrong link, i have read that... I just don't understand I guess.... I am very new and have a lot of things down. This has been something I have been trying hard to fig out and when I found this I was so happy, yet now I seem even more confused. I may not be cut out for...
  7. dexni

Quasi Movement

can someone be so kind to help a noob out, I would like to do what is done at 0:12 in the vid and i have read http://quasixi.com/quasi-region-lock/ (is this the wrong thing?), but I still don't know how it is done. I would very much like to ad this kind of movement to the game I have been...
  8. dexni

Pickup and Throw

Have you found anything like this yet, I have been looking as well.
  9. dexni

Respawn timer for on map encounters?

broken link... is there one out there?
  10. dexni

Special State: Autolife

Can't you just have Knockout (death) have "remove after battle" and do the same thing or am i missing something?
  11. dexni

RPG maker MV platformer plugin?

O man that is soooooo what i have been looking for but i don't know japanese at all. :(   english version needs to be made!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rixxus