Search results

1. Exp Devourer

Customizing Command Windows

Hello and I will say this before anything else. As this has happened to me three times now. I made an effort to put this post like the last two in the area I believed it was meant to go. So if this is in the wrong place, do not assume its out of defiance or ignorance, more so out of confusion...
  2. Exp Devourer

RPG VX Ace Script...Help!

Hello, I'm new to these forums more or less, and heh as you can tell by the title I am in dire need of assistance. I can handle the majority of the game functions in this creation tool, but when it comes to scripting in this game, or any other I am at an utter loss. What I am currently working...
  3. Exp Devourer

Delete this post

Going to look around for a solution on the forums, if that doesn't work then the net.
  4. Exp Devourer

Event and Text quandary

Hello, I am new to these forums, and I didn't know where to post this. I have been working on a private fun little experiment of a game for about a month or so now. For the most part its comin  together nicely. However, oyi does this game do some strange things at times! Case in point, the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nagamatsu1945