Search results

1. CatFyre_Games

Transferring Map Files to Another Project

Hello guys, I'm currently developing a WIP game and i have the main project file which contains pretty much everything needed for the game (all the graphics, music, events, etc). After some time i hired another team member to create the maps (i purchased a fresh copy of RMMV for him through...
  2. CatFyre_Games

Monster flashing before attacking, FF6 Style

Hi guys, I've been searching for quite some time now, but i can't seem to find anything close to what i want: In the SNES Final Fantasy games (but in this case i'm more inclined to set FF6 as an example), the monster flashes white two times in quick succession before performing an actual...
  3. CatFyre_Games

RMMV Souls of Arcania

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS CHARACTERS STORYLINE/PLOT And there you have it. I'll be updating this page regularly. By the way, while my username is CatFyre Games, this was thought of years ago and now i have a better, established name (Caotic Pixel Studios). Dunno if it's...
  4. CatFyre_Games

Default "Actor Auto Battle AI" Question

Hello guys, I'm doing some random tests regarding RMMV's default actor auto battle AI. Test #1: I tried letting the AI control all my current party members; and from my observation, AI - controlled actors typically use strong skills first (or perhaps, any skill in the actor's repository?) and...
  5. CatFyre_Games

"Purchase the Next Chapter" setup?

Hello guys, I'm pretty new, and i just want to know if something like this is possible in RPG Maker MV: I create a new game, release it for free on STEAM, but it's only the first chapter. The succeeding chapters should be purchased within the game itself. Is there such a plugin for something...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nagamatsu1945