Search results

1. cane_danko

my name is cane and i am a rpgmaker-holic

Really I think I have a this problem of working on the same project for way too long :D but it's all for the better game! So, who all is here now? :D
  2. cane_danko

Character Design

Are there any tutorials that can help me flesh out my characters? I am good at creating the characters and coming with a backstory but implementing them in the story to show their goals and personality is difficult. I am in need of some tricks from the pros!
  3. cane_danko

Cyber Punkz

Game Synopsis It is the year 2178. The earth is just a shadow of its former beauty. What was once the United States is now a Wasteland. The memory of the Old World has faded into legend and humankind struggles to rebuild itself from the ashes. Their triumph is the city of Asgard. Built out of...
  4. cane_danko

To Grind or Not to Grind... That is the question

Well it is more of a choice that I see. In my game (which a demo will be out soon hopefully) there comes to a point where the game opens up to a more non-linear path. Which even before then the game can seem challenging depending. My question I guess is how challenging can I make it for someone...
  5. cane_danko

So my first post on here... intimidated a bit D:

Well, not sure what all we can post on here, but yeah I work with rpg maker vx ace. I actually did  the rpg maker 2k and the psx version way back when... I have a project going but I am hesitant to  post it up because I dunno if it will seem to noobish... Though, that being said I would like...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The Hallowoods Forest is where the strangest things happen, especially during Halloween. And yet...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*
The script passed 200 pages and not even half of it is done! Super excited to write more!
Plague Inc. has released some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bsideswiped