Search results

1. Radis3D

CP Large Sprite Fix make game Laggy

Excuse me, I try use plugin CP Large Sprite Fix by Neon Black and it's work very well, but when i try put some event, suddenly the game very laggy and fps drop to 1. I think lot's of event make the fps drop, then I try to decrease the event but the issue still appear, then I try to OFF all the...
  2. Radis3D

Theo - Limited Inventory (for MV)

yey,, @TheoAllen is back.. Thank you for the plugin.. :3
  3. Radis3D

Tales of Graces Title System

hope the link will be fix soon... :') :3
  4. Radis3D

Pretty Sleek Gauges

wow, look awesome.. lemme try.. :3
  5. Radis3D

Preload Manager

thank you so much @Archeia :3
  6. Radis3D

Battle Formations - Breath of Fire series style!

waiting for compatibility with YEP :3 yeah, battle with formation and positioning, finally come true.. :3
  7. Radis3D

Jay's Battle VA Manager (voice acting), with Yanfly Action Sequence compatibility, version 1.0

:LZSblush::LZSblush::LZSblush::LZSblush::LZSblush: any demo for test?
  8. Radis3D

Shop Organization - Categories to buy items!

ah, i'm so sorry, usually the ToU on the bottom.... thank you :3
  9. Radis3D

Shop Organization - Categories to buy items!

how about the Terms (ToU)? interested plugin... :')
  10. Radis3D

Choice Help Window

excuse me, i have a problem when use it.. <br> from Yanfly, didn't work.. I have put it under all of Yanfly's... thank you before....
  11. Radis3D

Super easy enemy balance method

just looking to another way to balancing enemy, and found it.. very very handy for me... :') *sorry if it be necropost...
  12. Radis3D

YSP_Preloader

Wow, another Preloader xD lemme try :3
  13. Radis3D

Bloodmorphed's Difficulty Plugin

very interesting.. :') lemme try.. hhmm, how about compatibility?
  14. Radis3D

Secret passage plugin

thank you for making it, lemme try it :)
  15. Radis3D

Edward's MV Resource V0.22[Colosseum Tile Updated 10/15/2017]

Waiting for Lu Bu's Armor XD or maybe Diao Chan XD hihih, waiting the progress XD
  16. Radis3D

VE - Element Set

annoo.. i have update the plugin... but suddenly, my attack be twice.. (when i do a attack, the animation show up and do some damage, then the actor do swing motion and the animation show up again and do some damage) what must i do? O.o sorry..
  17. Radis3D

VE - Element Set

sorry for late screenshot.. :3
  18. Radis3D

VE - Element Set

anoo... Mr. Victor.. may i ask about this plugin.. why i get error when I use your Throwable Objects plugin? Sankyu... :) (for the screenshot, i'll send later when i got my pc)  
  19. Radis3D

VE - Battle Status Window

i have no idea with code.. :'( i hope others will help me about it.. sankyu :)
  20. Radis3D

VE - Battle Status Window

annoo... how to make this plugin compatible with Yanfly ATB? because, when ATB bar increasing, it is blinking.. sankyu..

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nagamatsu1945