Search results

1. Korimax

It's frustrating when you have a firm idea for characters, but not a fluent thought on the story...

It's frustrating when you have a firm idea for characters, but not a fluent thought on the story that brings them together.
  2. Korimax

Hmm, well it seems I've found myself drawn back here again. Maybe it'll stick this time.

Hmm, well it seems I've found myself drawn back here again. Maybe it'll stick this time.
  3. Korimax

Hmm, this idea in my head won't go away, maybe this is the one I'll stick with...

Hmm, this idea in my head won't go away, maybe this is the one I'll stick with...
  4. Korimax

Oh I'm not worried about my Windows Product Key, I'm searching for the product keys on the...

Oh I'm not worried about my Windows Product Key, I'm searching for the product keys on the softwares I have installed. Specifically Office and RPG Maker. (I found the e-mail for VX Ace but MV was gifted to me so I have to dig it out somehow.)
  5. Korimax

Need to install a new version of windows on my PC, but I can't seem to find where I kept the...

Need to install a new version of windows on my PC, but I can't seem to find where I kept the product keys for any of my things.
  6. Korimax

Choose Main Character or Auto-Switch

Thanks for the thread suggestion, that definitely helped. However the way you described it I thought I'd clarify. When I mentioned following a party's route I never meant that when you follow one you go back to the other's when meeting up. As you said that'd make no sense. A good example...
  7. Korimax

Choose Main Character or Auto-Switch

So I've been working on a project for a while now. Just finished transferring it to MV. And I've reached the point in the project where the two main characters are separated for a solid duration of the story. I was curious whether it would be more appropriate to have a player choose who's...
  8. Korimax

Started working on trying to make a text adventure with RPG Maker. (Interesting challenge in...

Started working on trying to make a text adventure with RPG Maker. (Interesting challenge in itself.) Though I never realized the number of plugins MV has. Currently dying looking at them all.
  9. Korimax

When you want your RP Character sheets to be beautiful but also simple. *Sigh*

When you want your RP Character sheets to be beautiful but also simple. *Sigh*
  10. Korimax

So I've been trying to avoid slipping on the wet floors of my school, today I slipped under the...

So I've been trying to avoid slipping on the wet floors of my school, today I slipped under the carpet at the doors of the entrance.  :|
  11. Korimax

So apparently my main project's name has to change. Apparently Broken Grace is a book... *Sigh* ...

So apparently my main project's name has to change. Apparently Broken Grace is a book... *Sigh*  :stare:
  12. Korimax

Who is your main in Smash Bros 4

This might be a tad bias, but I never play a character without a sword. (And I rarely drift from the Fire Emblem Characters.) Of them, though I'd say I mainly use Roy since I downloaded him. (Corrin really interests me, but I have to wait at least another month before I get to feel how he plays.)
  13. Korimax

Haha, got MV for christmas, I shall succeed. (Just gotta build my computer so I can install it.) xD

Haha, got MV for christmas, I shall succeed. (Just gotta build my computer so I can install it.) xD
  14. Korimax

Pie is very good for the soul. Bit it isn't just a food... its a way of life. (Goes off to cheat...

Pie is very good for the soul. Bit it isn't just a food... its a way of life. (Goes off to cheat on pie with Cheesecake.)
  15. Korimax

Black Friday is tomorrow. So Giddy (Get to spend over $1800 on stuff.) xD *Squeel*

Black Friday is tomorrow. So Giddy (Get to spend over $1800 on stuff.) xD *Squeel*
  16. Korimax

Thank god I'm not running Windows 10. o.o; (I'd be ever so sad.)

Thank god I'm not running Windows 10. o.o; (I'd be ever so sad.)
  17. Korimax

Hmm ok, so the MV trial works for 20 days, and I can't get the program until Christmas, that...

Hmm ok, so the MV trial works for 20 days, and I can't get the program until Christmas, that means on the last day of the trial I just have to leave it open and never close it for over a month right? RIGHT?!??
  18. Korimax

Blasphemy! Witchcraft!! Burn them at - *Ahem* sorry my inner angry villager was rearing it's head.

Blasphemy! Witchcraft!! Burn them at - *Ahem* sorry my inner angry villager was rearing it's head.
  19. Korimax

So I've been looking at some generator parts and it seems that the generated characters look a...

So I've been looking at some generator parts and it seems that the generated characters look a LOT more like the RTP? I could not be more hyped about getting this. (I still gotta wait though. :S)
  20. Korimax

I had a feeling, especially since 34% done and all I can do is code rock-paper-scissors.

I had a feeling, especially since 34% done and all I can do is code rock-paper-scissors.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Spoiled Food ---

M.Knight: Oh,no! the Bread has been Mold!
Chef: It's not Mold,it's in Fermentation.
M.Knight: Are you sure?
Chef: Y'know Cheese? It's safe to eat
(Chef eat the Moldy Bread,after that he take into the Hospital with Green Face)
Suddenly I remember the days when I create something just by pure wild imagination. I wasn't thinking about concept, structure, or anything else. Just create (even if it's unfinished in the end). Somehow I kinda want to have that wild imagination again. :D
Google "The Great Stink"
Enjoy.
Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123