Search results

1. EAD

I want to thank you all for your kind words. We have not celebrate much and a lot of things had...

I want to thank you all for your kind words. We have not celebrate much and a lot of things had to be sorted out, but we will manage. The funeral will be on January 2th, so not much of a good beginning of 2020.
  2. EAD

Well, it is seems that it is not going to be days for some celebrations and such. Just heard...

Well, it is seems that it is not going to be days for some celebrations and such. Just heard that my uncle (the brother of my father) has passed away in his sleep last night. RIP WD. :'(
  3. EAD

NPC: *hands over a key item to William* William: "Uh, excuse me....but that one is mine."...

NPC: *hands over a key item to William* William: "Uh, excuse me....but that one is mine." William: "No, it is not. It said clearly MY name. Give it me." William: "Well....*I* am THE William and you ALL are certainly NOT. So I want it!" William: "*sigh*
  4. EAD

Avatar: "Finally. we now can free Lord British from his prison." *Party climbs down the pit and...

Avatar: "Finally. we now can free Lord British from his prison." *Party climbs down the pit and sees...* Dupre: "Oh....my......." *Lord British stands before the mirror, ONLY wearing his robes and starts to dance* Lord British: "Would you free me? I'd free me. I'd free me so hard"
  5. EAD

Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

I really hope that I'm not necro-posting, but there are some things that are a bit unclear to me. (or just caused by the need of a lot of coffee and/or lack of sleep) 1) In the part of XP/VX/Ace the only things that only can be used for the XP are the part of Monster12, Monster6 and Remake of...
  6. EAD

The songs that get stuck in your head

Do the Mario. I am not sure if it counts as a song, but this one.....oh man. And try stopping yourself to do the dance as well. All together now.....
  7. EAD

First RPG game you ever played

The first? Wow. I am not sure, but I think it was Ultima II for the C64 (1983) or probably one of the Atari 2600 games that I used to play with a friend of mine. We always did that when we came to his place after school.
  8. EAD

Man: "Does your killer have a knife?" Woman: "No." Man: "Oh" Woman: "Does...*looks...

Man: "Does your killer have a knife?" Woman: "No." Man: "Oh" Woman: "Does...*looks up*.....*gasps* has an axe!!!! Man: *looks at his board* "Huh...no" Woman: "Behind you!!!" Man: *looking confused at his board* "Huh.....I am not su.....*splat*
  9. EAD

Lord British: "Lady Tory has been murdered! Who is the killer?" Avatar: "Was it Colonel Mustard...

Lord British: "Lady Tory has been murdered! Who is the killer?" Avatar: "Was it Colonel Mustard with a knife in the library?" Iolo: Wait...what?"
  10. EAD

The “How was Work?” Thread

I love the stories, but I do have to say that these years nothing really THAT interesting has happend to me on my jobs. However, it was a lot different back then. 1) I work as a gardener for at least 25 years and somewhere around 1996 we had a bit of a new white bus that we used to take us to...
  11. EAD

Done.

Done.
  12. EAD

Now I really should go and post an image for my profile. (But then again, I already said this to...

Now I really should go and post an image for my profile. (But then again, I already said this to myself a million times)
  13. EAD

Translated Terms of Usage of Japanese blogs

Wow. I really must have to say that you are doing an amazing job! The terms: Is credit required? How do I credit? Yes. Please indicate the author's name and URL of the site or readme. Are these resources allowed in commercial games? Yes. Can I edit these resources? Yes. Can I...
  14. EAD

EB/Tsukuru Blog Resources

I know that I really should not do some necro-posting, but I was not that sure if it was any good to post a new topic about this; is it possible to use the Iconset, non-commercially or commercially for the VX Ace? Just want to make sure if I can truly use it, because it came from the Abyss...
  15. EAD

RMVXA Divine/Arcane magic during the Time of Troubles (Forgotten Realms)

I am working on a game project that is playing during the Time of Troubles, a fictional time period in the chronology of the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting. During this period, Divine magic (spells granted to clerics by their patron deities) only work IF the cleric was within one mile of...
  16. EAD

[VX ACE] ATS Choice options/Extra Settings for Choices problems

*bump* Just in case I will give you the part of the Event until the error is given; Or should I just give the full Event from the beginning until the end? However, it is not finished, yet. I am still working on the Alignments, (per Class and Race) and figure it out how to do the...
  17. EAD

Issue with Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System

Okay. I know that I should not go and double-post (or post it MUCH later, sorry), but....now that my splitting headache and toothache is almost gone now, I MAY have found the problem; Do not use Conditional Branch: Script: Input.repeat?(:C) as Process Input, IF you are using Super Simple Mouse...
  18. EAD

Yes, indeed. Could it be possible to the counter that by creating a script or something that could be used to use the Mouse to change the amount and confirm or cancel the purchase? I could have sworn that I saw something like being used, but I cannot remember at this moment. The "menu" that...
  19. EAD

Actually I am using the VX Ace Amaranth's Mouse system (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/amaranths-super-simple-mouse-system-for-ace.17829/), but because I have the worst splitting headache I assumed that having the same effect of the part in the Vlue script (whether mouse...
  20. EAD

I am sorry if I am completely unclear in explaining the issue that I have with this script; When you are using this script there is ALWAYS the possibility that you accidentally do some double-clicking or automatically will activate the next choice when you press the left mouse button. It is way...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
califert