Search results

1. Kazu0kami

Retreat Skill

Thank you! I'll definitely take a look at some of the guides dealing with them, I've always been afraid that I wouldn't understand how to use them properly, but I'll try and get a better grasp of it. Thanks once again for providing screenshots! I really appreciate it!
  2. Kazu0kami

Retreat Skill

Actually, I'm pretty terrible with variables, I'm sorry if this an inconvenience, but if you have the time, could you perhaps make a screenshot of what you mean? I'm incredibly terrible with instructions I'm afraid, and just more of a visual learner is all. I once again apologize if it's any...
  3. Kazu0kami

Retreat Skill

I'm a big fan of the Golden Sun series by Camelot, and one of the Psynergy Skills within the game is called "Retreat" which allows the user to teleport back towards the entrance of a dungeon. I'm confident this can be done with a common event listed in a skill called Retreat, but I've never...
  4. Kazu0kami

Lol, Hello!

Thanks! Glad to be here!
  5. Kazu0kami

Lol, Hello!

Hey! I'm Kazu, and I'm not exactly "New" to the forums or the RPG Maker series in general actually, I've just never really got involved in the forums much is all! So I guess this in a way is my well "2nd" time posting something for once xD Not much to say at all really, just glad to be apart of...
  6. Kazu0kami

Quicksave Command

Incredibly useful script! One of my favorite games Pokemon Mystery Dungeon utilized this in a way that I truly enjoyed such as after big cut scenes or after dungeon/rescue mission completions. This'll really come in handy! By the way, if you don't mind me imposing, might I ask in the screenshot...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
califert