Search results

1. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

Been a while everyone. Here you go a couple things I made this week
  2. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

Little thing I did a few months ago and didn't show...for some reason. Enjoy. And ignore the weird link name
  3. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

Another challenge from another place. Challenge was writing a piece in 7/4, so I decided to do it in a new way, i.e., using mostly synths which is something I haven't done yet. Enjoy and please tell me all the bad points about it
  4. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

Hi folks. After a while, I've actually done something. This was a challenge: 'write a theme for a haunted house'. I decided to go all out and did some crazy stuff. Hope you like it!
  5. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

I'll need to rerecord everything eventually. I am a pretty bad player haha
  6. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

@Simalono Thanks! Glad you liked it! Those basslines are great. I'm still working on the song, and after adding new parts, rerecording all of it, and adding some EQ etc it sounds better. Hope you enjoy
  7. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

OK, finally did something after a couple months. It's a WIP, but I'm happy how it's taking form and everything.
  8. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

@taistelusopuli Thanks! I actually have two guitar tracks with the same tone panned left and right for rhythm. I didn't think about doing it for the lead as well. And yeah, it was just a simple test, so not a lot of mixing. I learnt that recording is pretty hard, considering haha @HexMozart88...
  9. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

Hey, been a while So I can finally record guitars. I am kind of bad, so be kind (but critics about recording and mixing are welcome)
  10. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

Thanks for the fast reply. Yeah, unfortunately this is my first time using this library, and it is free. Can't afford East West or anything like that when I'm saving money for a Focusrite 2i2 so I can record guitar. So yeah, the samples aren't the greatest thing but it will do I guess. Taking...
  11. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

Hey there! After months being too busy to do anything I managed to make a new piece. And orchetral, which is my weak point. So enjoy, and any improvements you can give please be my guest
  12. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

@taistelusopuli That is great. I love all of the music you make. I wish I knew how to use the piano correctly. Guess I'll have to learn So, little Village theme I did. Pictures a small town by the sea. Really simple too, but I liked how it turned out...
  13. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

@Luiishu535 That is cool! I wish I could do jazz fusion! So I did an orchestral waltz, mostly to learn about orchestration. I'm conflicted about the result tho
  14. YagamiKyo

Music Creation Software?

If you want free/freeware LMMS studio has sone decent thing going on
  15. YagamiKyo

About music composing...

For learning, this web is quite nice to start. It has all the basic information and exercises to get a good base. http://www.musictheory.net/
  16. YagamiKyo

About music composing...

@mi2 Both, more or less. Having my guitar with me after 8 months did help a bunch in comparison to composing with the DAW alone. I also started learning some music theory from the beginning. I mean, I had played guitar for 4 year but never cared about theory too much until now. Learning worked...
  17. YagamiKyo

About music composing...

Another tip (even if I have been composing for only a year) is this: listen to a lot of different musical styles. Or prog music, which tends to combine everything. It really helps. Also,another tip is quantity over quality. The more you compose, the better you become. Just thinking about my...
  18. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

Glad you liked it ^^ So, I bring two more things I did today. One of them is a victory theme while the other is a sad theme. Any guesses which is which?  I will also try not to post more things in a while, but when I have any inspiration I try to make the most out of it. Hope you guys enjoy...
  19. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

Hi, it's me again! So I tried doing a forest OST, trying to give it a misterious feel. I ended up with the chord progression on my guitar really fast (it's very simple, I just loved the chord). First time using Vocaloid as well, as I didn't find any solo voice soundfont that I liked. I feel like...
  20. YagamiKyo

Post Your Music

@Jaren That is amazing. I wonder if I'll be able to make music such as that one. Maybe in the future... Well, new track! And a boss battle! And it's metal! And has a long title! Hope you guys like it

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
califert