Search results

1. Lucary

Horns like the ones Evil 7 has?

Hi everyone! I need some horns for my characters similar to the ones that RTP Evil 7 has (aka on the bigger/bulkier side or ram/dragon horns). It would be a big plus if they were compatible with Schlangans extended character generator. I've been looking but to no avail. These assets also need to...
  2. Lucary

Weather Plugin Command - How to use?

I've found that this plugin is easiest to use when you put the text as a note tag on the map instead of a plugin command. Doing it this way still allows it for it to be removed using the clear_all_weathers command.
  3. Lucary

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

As far as I know, you have unlimited slots, to add new plugins you scroll to the bottom of the list and double click on the blank slot. Once you put something there a new blank slot will appear underneath. If that doesn't work or you want to put in many plugins at once you can also copypaste...
  4. Lucary

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hi guys, I recently started a project and I would love to use this battle system but I am struggling to really understand how to make it work properly even after looking at the demo and the documentation seems to be incomplete (?). Is there any guide or tutorial for how to set up and get going...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

https://itch.io/jam/scream-jam-2020/rate/797725 Hey guys come play /rate my jam rpg maker horror game!!!!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...
People2_1 added! ( with alternative hairstyle )

Hey there fellow makers!

just looking for an excuse to post this, really... :kaoslp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJTG15092003