Search results

1. Is it posible to continue a save in different game

I was thinking of doing a series of games based on the same plot since if I put it into one, it would be huge. Is it possible to transfer data from one game to another? Like if they play game 1, the  can transfer data to keep some times and maybe levels in the second one. Otherwise they'd...
  2. How do you make tint screen stop?

thank you very much
  3. How do you make tint screen stop?

That was very helpfuI, I didnt realize that I had to do that. If I changed everything though, would the character still spontaneously appear when the player touches it?
  4. How do you make tint screen stop?

I'm trying to make an event where a monster shows up to scare the player and for the most part I've got it down but I can't get tint screen to stop when I want it to. After the screen fades and everything is done it just stays tinted. I'm sure I probably haven't set it up properly since I'm...
  5. can someone help me fix this script

Its part 3.5 of this group of tutorial. https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/support/products/tutorials
  6. can someone help me fix this script

I'm having a bit of a dilemna right now because I can't figure out how to fix this script. Found a tutorial and so far everything works but Ican't fight. The minute my character hits something the error message shows up and it just stops the test. I tried battling earlier and it worked fine...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...
People2_1 added! ( with alternative hairstyle )

Hey there fellow makers!

just looking for an excuse to post this, really... :kaoslp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuxRae