Search results

1. Mihnea

How can I make status effects interact with each other?

Thank you all! It worked!
  2. Mihnea

How can I make status effects interact with each other?

So what I'm looking to do is have 2 statuses that interact with each other. In my case I want to have a status named "open wound". I'd like that in the case the player has that effect and is also poisoned, the poison to deal significantly more damage than it normally would. Is there any way to...
  3. Mihnea

Custom Game Over behavior

Sorry for necro-ing, but the dropbox link is invalid.
  4. Mihnea

How can I change the animation magic users do before casting a spell?

Thank you! I had battle engine core for whole other reasons! Didn't know it could do that.
  5. Mihnea

How can I change the animation magic users do before casting a spell?

How can I change the animation (sideview) magic users do before casting a spell? Still using the default animations, StateUp1 seems to be used as an animation whenever a magic user casts anything. Is there any way to change this effect to something else? I cannot find any way to change it or...
  6. Mihnea

Swapping actors using events or a menu?

Apologies if this is a noobish question, but how can I get the ID of the actor in a certain position? And wouldn't it be possible to use this function to get the id of a party member in a certain position then remove them?
  7. Mihnea

Swapping actors using events or a menu?

So I am looking to give the player the ability to choose what characters to venture fourth with. Basically my problem is that I have roughly 12 characters which I wish the player to be able to swap at certain points in the game. (Eg. taverns) Unfortunately I am unable to find a way to do this...
  8. Mihnea

How to display a dialouge image depending on who's in the party?

Thank you! This was exactly what I needed!
  9. Mihnea

This is a sample, as you can see Harold is in the first party slot, and therefore his image appears next to the reply. I want that whoever is in the first slot speaks. So for example if Lucius is in the first spot he will say "Hi!" instead. Basically I want the actor in a certain slot in the...
  10. Mihnea

For example I wish to have the text "123" show up, and the image besides it change depending on who's in the party and in which position. If the rogue is in front, his actor image will appear besides the text. If the healer is in front, her actor image will appear besides the text. Is there any...
  11. Mihnea

How do I get a semi-transparent tile not to overlay on top of everything else?

The shadow is drawn first. You can see it in the left image. (The one taken in the editor) Moving it to A5 will not allow me to place anything under it, as the moment I put it down the grass or whatever may be beneath disappears.
  12. Mihnea

Currently the ground is on A5 and the shadows (as well as everything else) is on section B.
  13. Mihnea

Actor Voices In Battle-MV Edition

Does this allow actors to have voice lines for when they use skills or get hurt?
  14. Mihnea

So I have this custom tileset, which includes a semi-transparent black square (used to create shadows). It works well in the editor (pictured on the left) But when I play the game it just puts itself on the top layer (Pictured on the right). The shadow is marked with a star in the tileset, so...
  15. Mihnea

Getting permadeath working/getting a common event to run at the end of every turn

Thanks for the advice, I fortunately got the common event to run at the end of every turn, which is good enough.
  16. Mihnea

Getting permadeath working/getting a common event to run at the end of every turn

Thanks everyone for helping! It works now. I have set the span to turn and the condition to turn end, and now it works as good as one might want! (Also modified the common event to check if the actor is in the party prior to them saying their death line since else they would say it every turn...
  17. Mihnea

So, title explains all of it. I have this common event with conditional branches for if a character enters the knockout state (reaches 0 hitpoints) some dialouge will be shown and then the member will be removed from the party. However I have trouble getting it to work past turn 1. (If I run the...
  18. Mihnea

Call common event with the value of a variable

Yes, that might be a problem too. Cause well: I never worked in Javascript only C# and C++. Also, Aloe, thank you so much, it worked wonders! I'll even give you some credit up in there if you want :P
  19. Mihnea

Call common event with the value of a variable

Hello, there. I have a quick question that is simply; I want to call a common event with the ID of a common event. Here's how you call a common event in case anyone needs it https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/call-common-event-script-call.47559/ Also, I came up with this but it...
  20. Mihnea

You're right. She's a woman with her rights.

You're right. She's a woman with her rights.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...
People2_1 added! ( with alternative hairstyle )

Hey there fellow makers!

just looking for an excuse to post this, really... :kaoslp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuxRae