Search results

1. Arcmagik

Sprite Improvement Needed

Resource Type: Character Sprite Maker Format: VX Ace Art Style: Mack Description: I can edit things and even make minor changes. This seems beyond me... So I have come to ask the help of the more experienced Pixel Artists to see if they can help make the following sprite more visually...
  2. Arcmagik

Overview Map [Request/VX Ace]

Resource Type: Map Maker Format: VX Ace (32px Grid) Art Style: Mack-Editor/Parallax, Celianna's World Map Maker, Artist's Choice Description: I need a Overview Map that was built in MV (based on a 2k3 Map) rebuilt since I switched to VX Ace and changed styles. I attempted to use Celianna's...
  3. Arcmagik

RMMV Legion Saga DX

Legion Saga DX RPG MAKER MV PROJECT Permission granted to execute the project from Matt/Kamau himself via Twitter. GAME SYNOPSIS GAMEPLAY ELEMENTS SCREENSHOTS DEMO CREDITS CURRENT PROGRESS
  4. Arcmagik

FREE Legion Saga MV [Recruiting Mappers]

There exists in the annals of the yesteryear a game that was considered a classic of the cloistered community of the RPGMaker 2000 engine. It was released in 2001 during a time when there were a few actual completed games... it went on to spawn an entire trilogy of games and an attempted remake...
  5. Arcmagik

Large Scale Battles (When Armies Clash)

In the process of getting my army set up and I've become stuck on the part of the game that represents the war and the battles between armies. I am not stuck on the mechanics (though that may come later!) but on the concept of it. There are a few games out there that represent the clash of...
  6. Arcmagik

RPGMakerMV Wallpaper as Splash Screen

I was working on my title screen last night. Additionally I was thinking about the splash screen... specifically one of them for RPGMakerMV. Is there RPGMakerMV Wallpaper an asset that could be utilized for that or do I need to put together my own splash screen for that?
  7. Arcmagik

Hello from Returnee!

After a long hiatus from my project & RPGMaker because things fell through on me while I had turned to focus on other projects I am returning to once again. Now there are a lot of new threads, scripts, and resources to go through... I'll be here for awhile! :D
  8. Arcmagik

Question about Sprites

Hello again! Yesterday I started to experiment with changing the sprites in my game to better match up with the parallax mapping style that my mapper is using however I was running into some issues. Everything that I have been able to find about sprites is that you don't have to use the 48x48...
  9. Arcmagik

Implementing Battle Rows

I am currently trying to implement the concept of "Battle Rows" (Front / Back) into my game. I have created two states called Front Row / Back Row. I am using the SVActorPosition to visually create the rows. Now comes the problem and I am hoping the community will have a solution... How do I...
  10. Arcmagik

Generating Text Windows in MV

I am trying to event some custom text windows. I know the scripts call for it in VX Ace but since they are based in Ruby that doesn't help me here. What would be the script calls for opening a Custom Text Window? I tried to look into the js Library but I only get Not Defined errors.
  11. Arcmagik

Limit Item Skills by Level

I have been over a lot of the plugins and resources a lot, but I am not sure if this is yet possible so I figured asking around would be the quickest option. Is there currently a way or method (via Plugin or stock engine) to limit the skills that an Item (Weapon, Armor, Accessory) would give by...
  12. Arcmagik

Kadokawa Plugins Terms of Use

Hello, I was hoping that one of the big tops can help point me to the Terms of Use for the Kadokawa Plugins? Most specifically the SVActorPosition one as I edited the script to be compatible with Nio Simple Max Actor script so that I could re-position all six actors. I just want to know if...
  13. Arcmagik

Using Yanfly's Item Upgrade Questions

First Question, Can you use the item upgrade on an equipped weapon? This would be important for games that have fixed equipment on some of their characters and so far I haven't figured out how to do it. I attempted to event a system that would unequip the weapon, call the weapon scene so you...
  14. Arcmagik

Text-Based Combat through Events

Excuse me for the newness I hope this is the right place to post this. I have been pouring over tutorials, scripts, and games for the last several weeks. I was preparing a load of script for different things and was agonizing over the battle system. At first I was attempting to find away to get...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedReaper204