Search results

1. numituwi

[SOLVED] Action Button Events Occasionally Skip?

So I created a fresh new project to create a prototype on. There's only rpgmaker's default assets, 2 maps, and these plugins. So the problem as the title states is some of the events I set as action buttons so the player character can interact with objects will occasionally skip. Several...
  2. numituwi

Victor Engine Character Control but for MV?

Good afternoon everyone! :kaohi: I've been waiting for a few years for Victor Engine Character Control on VX Ace to have a MV equivalent but I figured it wasn't in demand. Essentially I want to be able to categorize animations with a call rather than doing everything manually through move route...
  3. numituwi

Plugin for Holiday Events?

Happy Holidays everyone! Isn't this exciting? :kaoluv: Apologies for the post, I am on a kind of a hangover and an idea brewed in my head with Christmas being tomorrow... Is there a plugin for Holiday events? Like where you can make events occur tied to a player's computer clock? Thank you...
  4. numituwi

Hiding Pictures behind Irina Visual Novel Busts?

Good morning everyone! :kaohi: My friend recently bought me the Visual Novel Busts plugin as a early Christmas present! :kaoluv: I've been tinkering around with it this morning and I'm pretty pleased, but there's an issue that messes a bit with my game's aesthetic. (Note that the bust sprite...
  5. numituwi

Best Way To Implement "SFW" Setting?

Good evening everyone :kaohi: So for context! My game has a few raunchy scenes and my friend suggested making a option for the player to toggle off "nsfw" scenes for streaming purposes. I was considering using DreamX's plugin since I'm using switches for the events but there was compatibility...
  6. numituwi

Help please! Adjusting Choice Font Size

Good afternoon everyone! I've been making some progress on my game and I'm currently testing the choices! Choices will be a big part of my game so I want to make sure they look nice, but currently my font is too big for the choices. Is there a way to make the font smaller specifically in the...
  7. numituwi

Are scrolling platformers possible?

I'm gonna start this off with some context, just so things make a bit more sense: After studying old arcade games and figuring out what made them so fun despite their limitations, I learned that all of them revolve around variations of dodging/collecting. Liking the simplicity of that, instead...
  8. numituwi

Your favorite slice of life?

I really love sweet and simple content and the slice of life genre offers that! However, I have only seen a few works (Tatami Galaxy, Yotsuba!, and Polar Bear Cafe). What's your favorite slice of life work? Anime, manga, visual novels? List any you can think of! :kaohi:
  9. numituwi

Translating 32x64 sprites to MV?

So there's this old Rpgmaker 2k3 project I left in development hell for 5 years. I decided that it was time for me to do something with it now that I have MV! Without much thought, I took the 24x32 sprites and went "Hey MV lets me use bigger sprites right" without much further thought, and...
  10. numituwi

VX Ace or MV : Regarding the Multi Export

Hello everyone! It's no question that being able to export your game on multiple platforms is a great thing. MV is the only engine that has this capability after all. However, MV is still updating and sometimes those updates mess with plugins! Would you use something more stable like VX Ace...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghact