Search results

1. Omega Weapon

Party TP

That was it. I'm a derp.
  2. Omega Weapon

Party TP

I swear I've seen a plugin like this before, but I can't find it anywhere. But it's simple: In addition to a character's individual TP bar, the entire party has a TP bar that can be used too.
  3. Omega Weapon

VE_BasicModule: action.item() is not a function

I've checked this: Game_Action.prototype.getActionStatesData = function(subject, data, isSkill, item) { var value; var result = []; if (isSkill) { var itemValue = data.skill[item.id] || {}; var typeValue = data.stype[item.stypeId] || {}; }...
  4. Omega Weapon

Which is weird, as changing HP, MP and TP are very integral to how RPG Maker works. Is Victor Sant still alive somewhere? Because this is a major bug, at least in this version of RPGMaker MV. I might test on an earlier version. @Shaz I have not touched any of the skills in my test project. It...
  5. Omega Weapon

RMMV When a school camp goes wrong...

WOO UPDATES! I've been working on the story in the mean time. We start nicely in the classroom, with a teacher doing the introduction. And we have names for several characters. The party consists of Johan, Astrid, Fatima and Willem. This group of friends has been together since the first year...
  6. Omega Weapon

https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/basic-module/ https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/action-states/ This happens when someone just attacks while in battle. I've added these to a blank project, with the same errors. Add the plugins to a project, with the...
  7. Omega Weapon

Hey guys, here I am with again a problem with Victor's plugins. This time, it's the Basic Module that is acting up when combined with Action States. When getAllElements() gets called as part of the getActionStates() function in the Action States plugin, that happens. It simply catches an...
  8. Omega Weapon

The Resource WIP Thread 3

It's been a while since I've posted something here. Working on a base. I'm not entirely happy with this, as it feels like the head is way too feminine for the body. arms are very WIP It's supposed to be a 17 to 18-year old... so well... almost mature. Okay, maybe that body is a bit TOO much
  9. Omega Weapon

VICTORY! I managed to solve my plugin issues. Everything now works as it should.

VICTORY! I managed to solve my plugin issues. Everything now works as it should.
  10. Omega Weapon

Max call stack exceeded with Victor's Passive States

I managed to solve the problem using the variables in the engine, and then editing them in the plugin. Victor's plugin doesn't get iffy with those. I learnt a lot from this adventure with JavaScript. Until next time! And definitely thanks to Aloe Guvner and Hudell for the help.
  11. Omega Weapon

Hmm. I tried switching the plugins around, but that didn't help. Is there anything that can be done?
  12. Omega Weapon

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

First, it says 0, then undefined. Okay, I think I understand now. I made those functions the way they are, as that is how it looked like things as level, and hp were assigned to Game_Actor. I think it might work if I just scrap setup alltogether. EDIT: Well, the fields are declared and defined...
  13. Omega Weapon

As stated in the title, https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/passive-states/ But the reading of the notetags of the party works fine (those are in classes, and do show up in the console)
  14. Omega Weapon

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

As I've found in my own thread, apparently I've still ****ed up adding fields to the Game_Actor. Adding them to Game_Party worked, . Game_Actor var Game_Actor_initMembers = Game_Actor.prototype.initMembers; Game_Actor.prototype.initMembers = function() { Game_Actor_initMembers.call(this)...
  15. Omega Weapon

So that not being called correctly caused the loop. okay. But I have a similar part on the notetags that checks on the Party, but that part doesn't cause errors. Which is why I thought it was something to do with my plugin. Edit: Uhh... nope. It still loops. The passive states are now...
  16. Omega Weapon

Okay. First of all, sorry for doubleposting, but I have found something significant. It seems the problem is with my own plugin, and the notetags that refer to them. The fields/parameters/properties I added through it are not working with the notetags. At least, I found out after I split my...
  17. Omega Weapon

Post Your Music

Trying my hand at some boss music:
  18. Omega Weapon

Okay, I have a break through. The problem is with the notetag. Yay for test projects.

Okay, I have a break through. The problem is with the notetag. Yay for test projects.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleepycap