Search results

1. Aryeh

MV sv tall template

Lots of thanks, I tried to make them as similar to the original ones as possible, to easy the creation of extra heads and clothes.
  2. Aryeh

MV sv tall template

Thank you for your nice words. Credit: The artist who created the original sv sprites of RPG Maker MV. (I just made them a bit taller) Terms of Use: Free to use for commercial and non-commercial games made with RPG Maker MV. You have to own RPG Maker MV.
  3. Aryeh

MV sv tall template

How to use it with Extended Generator? Short answer: The parts I provided aren't prepared for that. Long answer: With a bit of effort it can be done. First you'll need to make "mask" files of every file you want to add, to allow color changes: After that, you can add all the files to the...
  4. Aryeh

MV sv tall template

Thanks for all the nice comments :) Just added a dress. Shall we dace? Merry Xmas!! And another one:
  5. Aryeh

MV sv tall template

Yep, just added the guy version.
  6. Aryeh

MV sv tall template

Hi, my first post ever, so I hope everything is right and you like it. I wanted a bit taller sv battle sprites, so I made this: Credit: The artist who created the original sv sprites of RPG Maker MV. (I just made them a bit taller) Terms of Use: Free to use for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResiFrog