Search results

1. Muk adel heid

Frontview Animations on Top of faces/windows

I'm trying to make a very specific battle screen using the RMMV front view battle system. The main problem that I had was trying to play animations when players are being attacked I did solve that by adding Yep_BattleStatusWindow (plugin) who allows you to show animations for those attacks...
  2. Muk adel heid

i could not find Priority or z Axis of battle animations

Im trying to show the animations over the battlestatus windows. Sadly i dont know how to do it. Here is how it looks when an animation is showed. i could not find where the "priority" or "Z axis" is. im using "Yep_BattleEngineCore" to show animations in a front view battle.
  3. Muk adel heid

plugin or snippet to put vertical battlestatus icons

Hello, I´m wondering if there is any plugin or snippet to change the composition of icons in the battle status window. What i have : What i want : Just the icons. I want to have 2 vertical "scrollable" icons. Thank you in advance.
  4. Muk adel heid

Hello .

Hello .   I'm Mukadelheid ( my nickname obviously.)   I hope stay a large time across this community and learn too many.     I'm an advanced user of Rpg maker Vx Ace.   Greetings  :rock-left:   (so pro smileys!.)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stout