Search results

1. Clockwarkgate

RMVX Dreamshatter Rondo (Demo available)

[Weekly Update] I announced before that the game reached 50% completion. Well, it's about to change back to 40%. :hswt: NEW 4 New Large Areas added in Vhilprism Underwater Map CHANGED Decreased the required Rune EXP needed for Rune Crystals to level up All Guest Characters now have their...
  2. Clockwarkgate

[Late-Weekly Update] I just finished the re-replay and the progression of character power is now much better! The power growth on Level 10-20 is now more recognizable. The game is currently on 50% completion now! NEW None CHANGES Remina's buff cards are changed to attack cards, allowing...
  3. Clockwarkgate

[Weekly Update] I'm going to do another re-playthrough of the game to remove profanities and also to optimize some of the dialogs. And since I added side quests, extra islands to explore, and more wave enemies, I'll test and rebalance the enemy difficulty. (Example; Version1, Island4 all party...
  4. Clockwarkgate

[Weekly Update] Now working on the Vhilprism Arc and decided to add some locations, islands, dungeons that are optional and is not required to proceed to the main story. For leveling up and farming purpose! NEW Added the Team Attacks with the new "Synchronity Gauge" Three New Guest Characters...
  5. Clockwarkgate

[Weekly Update] Just a quick update! (Read video description) NEW
  6. Clockwarkgate

[Month Update] EDIT; I'm not making much progress this season honestly! There's my work, issues here and there, and the next Arc will be consisting with 8 large places. Completing the maps in West Vhilprism will finally reach 50% of game completion! NEW Adding the "Team Attacks" with my own...
  7. Clockwarkgate

the game's scope only happens in a countryside town. No evil lords, not zeta huge map like in...

the game's scope only happens in a countryside town. No evil lords, not zeta huge map like in DSR. (i still dont know the story on our game collab)
  8. Clockwarkgate

Collabirating with an artist to make a light hearted game for a change. Making "Dreamshatter...

Collabirating with an artist to make a light hearted game for a change. Making "Dreamshatter Rondo" is too huge and serious.
  9. Clockwarkgate

[Weekly Update] The Short Demo game is now available and its just a quick project that I made. As for the full game's updates... NEW None CHANGES Readjusted all Rune's attribute bonus when equipped Nerfed Remina's follow up Spell Cards. Can only follow up one skill only. For feedbacks...
  10. Clockwarkgate

[Weekly Update] NEW Started on making Mt. Etna (surface) map CHANGES Further adjustment on Rayne's judgment ring The fermata on Narcisse's inputs now grants a one-time 30% damage reduction buff Further adjustment on Nicolai's modes, according to roles Prism's Shield form now has "Taunt"...
  11. Clockwarkgate

[Weekly Update] I wanna announce that a Demo game is currently on development and is expected to be available next month. NEW Lljynn Province Map finished Else Phage growth chart finished Added extra side-quest on Bartolome Imperium CHANGES Remina's ReP to skill damage conversion adjusted...
  12. Clockwarkgate

[Back from Hiatus Update] Not a big deal since this game is still on development but people who played the demo keeps messaging me "how's the game" or "you missed a lot of weekly updates". Big apologies, I've been gone for job hunting and its all great now. I'm hired and back being a working...
  13. Clockwarkgate

Hiatus; Still doing my best to get employed. :hwink:

Hiatus; Still doing my best to get employed. :hwink:
  14. Clockwarkgate

[Weekly Update] I don't have any updates last week because until now I'm busy dealing with financial source problems. Expect lesser updates and posts. NEW Started on writing the manuscript for the "Badlands" episode Non-Playable character; Returning character from the first game, Clifford!
  15. Clockwarkgate

[Weekly Update] I regret to say that there are no updates this week. I'm doing private stuff and its eating my whole schedule. Anyways, here's are the entries from my "Character Recruit" event. The event is unsuccessfully, in Discord these are the only entries, in FB there's no entry at all...
  16. Clockwarkgate

Do you prefer violence game or lighthearted game?

a little gore is nice but I always prefer the disintergrating into multiple small spheres of light on death. Even with the largest swords or any deep wound (or almost decapitation), the body is unharmed and the clothing or armor takes a little scratch. But the HP decreases miserably.
  17. Clockwarkgate

The discord one is unsuccessful and there are only 2 entries. I'll post another one on my FB "Soulio Cruz" and in rpgmaker developers group.
  18. Clockwarkgate

[Weekly Update] CHANGES Re-adjusted for the 4th time! Reduced Edward Teach's skill cost. Soul Ravenous Wildcard is back but will only include a small number of featured cards. Soul Ravenous "Shuffle" skill is now a passive! Adjusted the ring input on Rayne's Secondary Ultimate Prism's "Requiem...
  19. Clockwarkgate

RMVX Hope's Fleet Frontier [V2.4]

SMALL UPDATE! Version 2.4 Changes; -Fixed few dialogs -Salei Ending now available -Increased the initial levels of all Guest Characters-Increased the initial levels of all Guest Characters -Dream Arena Entry Fee REMOVED! Its for free now! -Dream Arena up to Round 140 -Notice; I only tested...
  20. Clockwarkgate

[Weekly Update] Still on hiatus with the same reason and circumstance, but here's something new... NEW Voice for Roxanne Heartwork by Maddy Goshorn Voice for Haukim Baal by Me, Yes! I will try to voice this character! CHANGES Soul Elizabeth Ravenous is now added for the complete game. (Not...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Job concerns. Love where I work, but I have severe anxiety while I'm outside at night.
It's nice to see the evolution of my game: Here is a video with the first WIP:
Sparky89 wrote on ShadowHawkDragon's profile.
Your Art and work look incredible! Thankyou!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luchalu97