Search results

1. zerobeat032

I remember this lil guy from Ni No Kuni I think lol. looks good tho.

I remember this lil guy from Ni No Kuni I think lol. looks good tho.
  2. zerobeat032

annnnd after 2 days lol... [MEDIA] and I still feel I need to work out a few kinks

annnnd after 2 days lol... and I still feel I need to work out a few kinks
  3. zerobeat032

it took soooo long to get character assist to work right in my game. like certain fighting...

it took soooo long to get character assist to work right in my game. like certain fighting games, a team mate can hop in, do an attack, then leave. it works since these are all one on one fights (usually)
  4. zerobeat032

I'm glad it's not just me. I guess sometimes I see a plugin recommended and it's like "you do...

I'm glad it's not just me. I guess sometimes I see a plugin recommended and it's like "you do know that cost's right? this person might not want that..." tho most of the time I see people say whether it costs or not.
  5. zerobeat032

some of you should kinda alert folks when recommending plugins that require money lol... not...

some of you should kinda alert folks when recommending plugins that require money lol... not everyone has money, nor do they want to spend it... sure they can click the link and see it costs, but I usually try to say upfront "yo, this'll cost ya"... maybe I'm weird.
  6. zerobeat032

I got MZ a while back, but I'm basically just using my MV project in MZ but I can't use MZ...

I got MZ a while back, but I'm basically just using my MV project in MZ but I can't use MZ plugins of course and I'm wondering if I should just bump the project up to MZ... the plugins seem so much more streamlined... but a fair amount cost and I'm extra broke these days.
  7. zerobeat032

Samba, I wanna say Space Channel 5, and of course Nights and Reala. tho I know it's a Sonic...

Samba, I wanna say Space Channel 5, and of course Nights and Reala. tho I know it's a Sonic character there, I can't remember their name lol
  8. zerobeat032

RMMV Yanfly Action Sequences Checking for Hit, Miss, or Evade...

I actually am using that plugin lol, I realized I needed to, to even attempt some of the stuff I was trying to do with if... else statements. but while the sequence doesn't crash or anything, it doesn't quite work as intended either. BUT, I found an odd work-around that did in fact work... if...
  9. zerobeat032

RMMV SRD's Summon Core clashes with Yanfly's Visual State Effects

Then something is up with Visual Effects... tho, I've never gotten an error related to visual effects so it's hard to say what's going on in your case. What plugins are you using in general? You can also try the other fix I saw... "if(!Imported.YEP_BattleEngineCore) {" ... look for this...
  10. zerobeat032

RMMV SRD's Summon Core clashes with Yanfly's Visual State Effects

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/unsummon-actor-causes-error.126328/ maybe this will help? A lot of people have problems with SRD's Summon plugin and yanfly's. The big question are you using Animated Enemies too? if not, this won't really do anything for you. I can't remember...
  11. zerobeat032

RMMV Yanfly Action Sequences Checking for Hit, Miss, or Evade...

So I have tried a few different combinations of the following tags and I can't get them to work as intended... Other if...else... statements seem to work fine except one's related to Hit, Miss, or Evade. I've tried various things I've seen on the forums, but nothing is working as it should...
  12. zerobeat032

I thought about it, but all I ever draw now is my OC's for my game. Outside of a random pikachu...

I thought about it, but all I ever draw now is my OC's for my game. Outside of a random pikachu I drew for my girlfriend back in June, I haven't drawn anything I didn't create myself in years upon years.
  13. zerobeat032

I'm glad I show off random stuff on here sometimes lol. good feedback. Now my UI stands out more

I'm glad I show off random stuff on here sometimes lol. good feedback. Now my UI stands out more
  14. zerobeat032

That's a good idea honestly. I need to make it pop more especially for visibility sake

That's a good idea honestly. I need to make it pop more especially for visibility sake
  15. zerobeat032

drew one of the bosses today and animated them... [MEDIA]

drew one of the bosses today and animated them...
  16. zerobeat032

oh wow, that actually sounds REALLY cool I admit.

oh wow, that actually sounds REALLY cool I admit.
  17. zerobeat032

ahh ok, that's similar to what I was attempting actually. I'm gonna see if I can't truly get...

ahh ok, that's similar to what I was attempting actually. I'm gonna see if I can't truly get that to work then as it'd help with the comic book aesthetic I'm aiming for
  18. zerobeat032

yeah, @RainbowGrenade, Google has helped me in the past too with an older project I was working on

yeah, @RainbowGrenade, Google has helped me in the past too with an older project I was working on
  19. zerobeat032

hey @KakonComp I've attempted some side scrolling in the past. if you don't mind me asking, how...

hey @KakonComp I've attempted some side scrolling in the past. if you don't mind me asking, how are you going about doing that? @Kes awesome! thanks for the info! gonna look through this when I can later today.
  20. zerobeat032

that's actually a really good place. I remember in the past seeing tags for maps on there...

that's actually a really good place. I remember in the past seeing tags for maps on there. thanks for the reminder

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took the kids to a corn maze. They gave us a map and had lights at certain points in the maze. Not overwhelming... or underwhelming... just... whelming.
Okay, vacuuming fruit flies out of the air is surprisingly effective.
Finally finished my menu redesign after like a month of coding! I hate designing menus... Good news though - I thought of a complete redesign for it now, so yay...
Still no scam calls all day... also I got a quick gig designing a mascot drawing for a small business, so I might actually make some green of my own after all. That would be a perfect job for me, since I love art and digital design.
Job concerns. Love where I work, but I have severe anxiety while I'm outside at night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lightstaroflightclan