Search results

1. tsurugikage

Trying to boost weapon damage, but confused

So, I am trying to use Himeworks weapon damage to give each weapon a set damage. I am also using Yanfly's Item Attachable Augmentation script to add the boosts. The problem is that I want to add the boost a weapon gains to add onto the weapons damage. For example, a normal sword could do 1-6...
  2. tsurugikage

Yanfly's item attachable augments and himeworks weapon damage

So, I am trying to use Himeworks weapon damage to give each weapon a set damage. The problem is that I want to add the boost a weapon gains to add onto the weapons damage. For example, a normal sword could do 1-6 damage, while the same sword with a +3 could do 4-9 damage. Any ideas on...
  3. tsurugikage

Adding extra attack with leveling?

So I wanted to set up that certain classes in my game get extra attacks at higher levels, but have no idea how to implement them. If any of you guys happen to know of a way to do this, could you please point me in the right direction? My original idea was to increase the "Attack times +" at...
  4. tsurugikage

Creating Character shop

So, I'm trying to make a shop in my game where the player can spend money to buy additional characters for their party. I have no idea how to implement it however. The characters are pre-made. I am using RPG Maker MV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
"Ugh, so tired of these rivers and lakes." *squints and looks off into the distance* "Oh cool! Is that a waterfall?"
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImpLover666