Search results

1. 0sleepy0

Need help with Galv's Map Travel

@Tiamat-86 I know i could do it without plugin, but i want to push myself to learn new things little bit at a time by studying other people's work. Thanks to both of you, i went and manually copied everything to a new project and it worked.:kaophew: I don't know why the demo didn't run.
  2. 0sleepy0

:kaoswt2: so, i'm probably blind because i can't find list of requirements on page and i can't study demo, because i can't run it :(
  3. 0sleepy0

Hi, i need help with Galv's map travel plugin. Every time i open demo i get error Galv is not defined. https://galvs-scripts.com/2017/08/25/mv-map-travel/
  4. 0sleepy0

Start

Well it's more interesting when the ending is different  :rwink: Thanks for playing :)
  5. 0sleepy0

Start

Dammit this shows how new i am at rpg maker..... Really appreciate you not giving up on this and telling me my mistakes :rhappy: ...... I hope it'll work now  :rswt:
  6. 0sleepy0

Start

Thanks a lot for trying it  :rhappy: You are absolutely right it has some bugs, probably because i played it on debug mode XD I updated it, hopefully i fixed it :) Thanks for trying this mess, if you can please try it again please  :rswt:
  7. 0sleepy0

Will test any game for free!

Thank you!!!! (i play with rpg mv just on free time so i've been using debug mode and didn't realize those stupid mistakes) Now i know what i did wrong... Give me couple hours and i'll fix it Really appreciate your response  :rhappy:
  8. 0sleepy0

Will test any game for free!

Alright then. What do you think about my little game Start 
  9. 0sleepy0

Looking for fellow newbies to start a new project

Hi there ^.^ I hope it's not too late to join in :) If there's place for amateur writer (to create scene, settings, etc.) i would like to hop in on the project :rhappy:
  10. 0sleepy0

Start

You dedicated your life guiding other people.  And though your physical life has come to the end your soul has been given a chance to join Deep Abyss Sparks Factory (DASF). Too bad that after your soul has been detached from your body, all of your memories disappeared. But that's not...
  11. 0sleepy0

Theory of Everything : A philosophico-educative RPG

Awesome idea to use scientific facts in game. :thumbsup-left: Good job! :thumbsup-right: (When i saw i couldn't resist and just had to do that chemical equation.   ^.^)
  12. 0sleepy0

Non-Combat Menu

did you know? there is a mix-up Window_ItemCategory.prototype.makeCommandList = function() {     if (NCMenu.showConsumables) {this.addCommand(TextManager.item,  'item')}     if (NCMenu.showKeyItems) {this.addCommand(TextManager.weapon,   'weapon')}     if (NCMenu.showWeapons)...
  13. 0sleepy0

January Goals & Progress Thread

Playing with MV first short project Mv_play_mediafire
  14. 0sleepy0

Story based game

@Joewoof and @Misaki           
  15. 0sleepy0

Story based game

@trevers18         Thanks :) @Wavelenght     Thant's the thing i want to avoid combat as much as possible and instead maybe add some riddles or puzzles ;) @Beedoe            I was thinking to do it episodically at the beginning, later use feedback, edit a bit and fuse them together :)
  16. 0sleepy0

Story based game

@Andar          Thanks for pointing out the colored text  :) @Celianna      Yeah I know about them but I'm not got at digital art so sprites and tile sets only :| @Euphony      Of course it is going to be free :D @ supercow    Thanks for opinion :cutesmile:
  17. 0sleepy0

Story based game

I'm a bit at war with myself. I always wanted to write a novel but I'm not good at describing environment. So my main questions are: 1. would a game strongly based on story (with some riddles or something) would get any attention? :unsure: 2. do people (in general) enjoy RPG Makers combat and...
  18. 0sleepy0

November Goals & Progress Thread

Map using Celianna World Map Maker  :)  What do you think? Should i use it or try something more realistic?  :unsure: http://www.mediafire.com/view/b5kyxu259x8p94d/Celianna%27s_World_Map_Maker9.jpg
  19. 0sleepy0

Minnow's RTP Edits (Updated 12/05 with large tree!)

I love your work  :rock-left:   :D   :rock-right:
  20. 0sleepy0

Maru's MV Bits

Hi I have a little question, will you do ancient Egyptian type tilesets? :)   Just wondering...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
"Ugh, so tired of these rivers and lakes." *squints and looks off into the distance* "Oh cool! Is that a waterfall?"
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImpLover666