Search results

1. Karindanslav

Weapon Proficiency - per class or actor weapon and armor effectiveness

I really like the idea behind this plugin, but I've had the following issues using it: - I get a "current is undefined" error. It can be solved by changing "current" for "item" in lines 166 and 170. - I get a "cannot read property XX of undefined" when using the note tags on a state. Couldn't...
  2. Karindanslav

Side Effects Control

Hi! Sorry to revive an old thread, but I've run into a compatibility bug with YEP_Item Core whenever I use your script's tags on a weapon, whether it's in the database or in the JSON file. It results into a "Object Too Deep" error. Tried it with the script above and below, neither works...
  3. Karindanslav

Help! Object Too Deep (Error)

Not sure if this has been solved, but I was having the exact same issue and I fixed it by creating a whole new Project, re-adding all plugins, deleting everything from the new Project's data folder and replacing it with the contents of the old Project's data folder.
  4. Karindanslav

[Released]Side Effects Control

Has anyone succeeded in using these note tags on equipment? I'm trying to make a magic sword deal fire damage by using castSkill after attack is invoked.
  5. Karindanslav

Overtime Effects (States)

Do you think you could post a demo please?
  6. Karindanslav

Battle Formation[Beta]

Adding immunity, states and enabling/disabling skills based on formation position would be terrific. If you're referring to the position of the actors in battle, it is because both this plugin and Battle Engine Core alias the "Sprite_Actor.prototype.setActorHome" function (or method, I don't...
  7. Karindanslav

Bobstah's Custom Stats 1.3.2

Yes, that is correct :D .
  8. Karindanslav

Bobstah's Custom Stats 1.3.2

Is there any way I can use this plugin to create a new, third resource like MP and TP that will be used by certain skills? Maybe in combination with some other plugin available? If not, do you think you could implement that?
  9. Karindanslav

[Question] Is it possible to create a secondary 'Mana' type resource that is class specific.

I am also interested in having resources other than MP and TP, and I don't see how that could be achieved with those 3 plugins combined.
  10. Karindanslav

how would I make this skill?

Hi, I'm sorry to revive an old topic, but I have interest in this as well, and couldn't find it elsewhere. Is there any way you could send the project with the finished skill too? Thanks in advance

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
"Ugh, so tired of these rivers and lakes." *squints and looks off into the distance* "Oh cool! Is that a waterfall?"
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neonlunity