Search results

1. coyotecraft

The line of scrimmage?

The line of scrimmage?
  2. coyotecraft

PIXI Blur Filter

In rmmz_sprites.js and rmmz_scenes.js Change PIXI.filters.BlurFilter() to PIXI.filters.BlurFilter(clamp=true) This fixes the dark edges on the left & bottom of the menu screen and battle screen when it blurs the map.
  3. coyotecraft

[Bug] [FIX INSIDE] Text and actor faces extremely blurry sometimes due to non-integer coordinates

I can proved some test graphics to better illustrate it. Of course, screenshots don't help if they're not viewed at 100%. I suppose the border thing might be unrelated. Rpg_el's script fixes the window contents but not the window. I know it's not just me because it's there in the promotional...
  4. coyotecraft

[Bug] [FIX INSIDE] Text and actor faces extremely blurry sometimes due to non-integer coordinates

Your script does indeed fix the blur. As well as the issue I had with it with the status icons. However I recently noticed a problem with the window boxes too. It does the same thing it did with the status icons, but it's the right edge of the window box. Picking up part of what should be the...
  5. coyotecraft

A giant crystal ball characterset/tileset?

MV got a free Magic and Scifi DLC pack a while back. There's some crystal balls in that. Could that be what you're thinking of?
  6. coyotecraft

General Fix to MZ Outside Tile A4

Haha. Wow, I am an idiot. I just realized that the A4 wall autotiles are seamless. And after studying it for a while I concluded that the reason the other set aren't seamless is because it's missing the middle row. So I just wasted all the time editing it to be seamless when all you needed were...
  7. coyotecraft

General Fix to MZ Outside Tile A4

Does this look any better to you? Edit: Aw, dang it. I screwed something up. Lemme fix it. Ok, I had to redo edges of the surrounding tiles. It lost some of it's sharpness. Edit2: Did a few more touch ups. Still not happy with the one corner. But at least it's seamless.
  8. coyotecraft

RTP A5 tileset not transparent

It should work fine on layer 2. Perhaps you have it on both layer 1 and 2. Switch back to layer 1 to place grass under it.
  9. coyotecraft

RTP A5 tileset not transparent

It is transparent. You have to change to a different layer.
  10. coyotecraft

[MZ] Fix to Light All 3 Animation

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u85e7goldsutftx/file It's weird. The hex circle nodes are there. But for whatever reason they had visibility unchecked and "Delete when no more child" checked. Which is different from how all the other files are set. Changing those 2 setting for the 3 hex circles...
  11. coyotecraft

[Bug/Feedback] Take a good look at the RTP one more time...

I got a sinking feeling that the tilesets won't be getting corrected anytime soon. If they do anything, it won't to be as the small updates that they have been doing. Because even just rearranging the tiles means they got to correct the text help file (which needs correcting anyways) and all the...
  12. coyotecraft

Request: Dungeon Ladders and Dirt Ramp (MZ)

I separated the rope ladder from Dungeon B to make a characterset. It looks good set in the "hole" autotiles.
  13. coyotecraft

I wonder if this is related to another graphic issue. Depending on the height of window, the Status Icons sometime render with the row of pixels of the icon below it on the icon sheet. 32x33 instead of 32x32. The facesets and guages are slightly blurry. It did this whenever the height value was...
  14. coyotecraft

[Feedback] MZ's tilesets

I had started rearranging the tiles myself, but I wonder myself what is "inside" "outside" and "dungeon" I think there might have been a rhyme or reason to the brick sizes, but I'm basing that on the "Demonic" Purple brick. They're Big on the walls "outside A3" but medium sized on the...
  15. coyotecraft

[Feedback] MZ's tilesets

Continuing the topic of tilesets. There are many may things wrong with them. This pond auto tile doesn't tile very well. They've already fixed an unfinished Desert Building, so I expect they'll fix this too. The tile sheet arrangement is nonsense. Ace and MV had issues with it too, but MZ...
  16. coyotecraft

Status Icon Graphics Error.

So this is a weird one. Status Icons, in game, seem to include the top edge of the the icon below it on the icon sheet. Of course at first I though the icons are misaligned. But they're not. So then I examined the js files to see if the math was wrong somewhere. But it's all correct. To make...
  17. coyotecraft

Make the RTP caves and carpets match things and fit stuff on tables!!!

Cool, I had considered doing this myself but I wanted to wait to see if they address any of the tileset issues in an update. I think that pink carpet corresponds to the "inner body" tiles, based on the ledge wall pattern of the inside set. Then again, everything is pretty mixed up. There's also...
  18. coyotecraft

RMMZ RPG Maker MZ is now AVAILABLE!

Are we sure these graphics are final? I was holding my breath through the previews because the disclaimer said "still in development", and I convinced myself that the sample games were using beta graphics that had their quality intentionally reduced. It looks like the images were compressed...
  19. coyotecraft

Sea creature/animals character set

XP huh? I got some old stuff I can dig up. It's side-view instead of 3/4 view. Rookie mistake, lol. But actually, I think people who try doing underwater scenes tend to use parallax backgrounds anyways. I swear I had some fish shadow silhouettes. I remember making for a fishing mini game but I...
  20. coyotecraft

MZ Preview #7: MZ Sample Games, Upcoming MZ First Look Stream!

@Sharm The point is that it's unorganized. Why put flesh tiles between lava tiles? Why not keep all lava tiles together? I realize the animated tiles and wall tiles need to be on different sheets. But maybe they should rethink the tile window instead of mindlessly carrying over the flaws from...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
impfenden