@Finnuval I liked it!
  2. Kauzz

This is the last screen, I swear [IMG]

This is the last screen, I swear
  3. Kauzz

Oh, and here's an upcomming pack too. yay [IMG]

Oh, and here's an upcomming pack too. yay
  4. Kauzz

[IMG]Made these new little isles yesterday, to test my new tiles. Guess they're look pretty chill...

Made these new little isles yesterday, to test my new tiles. Guess they're look pretty chill...
  5. Kauzz

Yeah, I really don't want to change my nickname. I use him since 2010 I guess, but I don't want...

Yeah, I really don't want to change my nickname. I use him since 2010 I guess, but I don't want to be mistaken by this other guy, so I guess maybe I'll need to think in a new one...
  6. Kauzz

Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim...

Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine. Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(
  7. Kauzz

... [IMG]

8. Kauzz

New Releases: Modern + Study Time MV, Modern + Study Time VX Ace

Hello Chokovit! These tiles are in the "A5" position, I guess you put them in the A2. If you still have problems you can PM me. ;)
  9. Kauzz

[IMG] I didn't showed this here yet? omg o-o I really like those camp maps xD I Haven't an...

I didn't showed this here yet? omg o-o I really like those camp maps xD I Haven't an estimative of the 'official' release date of this pack yet. :/ (but I have early access on itch)
  10. Kauzz

RMMV MV Nova Lighting Plugin (For MV and MZ !!!)

Awesome. Keep the good work. :)
  11. Kauzz

This gave me some Red Dead Redemption 2 vibes lol

This gave me some Red Dead Redemption 2 vibes lol
  12. Kauzz

[IMG] Lol these new tiles are looking cute. :B Made with Country Woods (Available on the Store)...

Lol these new tiles are looking cute. :B Made with Country Woods (Available on the Store) and Country Woods II (w.i.p)
  13. Kauzz

I made a giant tree + treehouse for the next country woods pack \o\ [IMG]

I made a giant tree + treehouse for the next country woods pack \o\
  14. Kauzz

Wait... Elf... ...Kisser? \o\ LOL, now I can't spell the correct name o-o

Wait... Elf... ...Kisser? \o\ LOL, now I can't spell the correct name o-o
  15. Kauzz

New Releases: Country Woods Base Pack, User Interface Material 2

I actually have more upcomming taller trees, including 2 giant trees (960x960 each), guess I can finish the next pack befor MZ is released \o\
  16. Kauzz

Finally Country Woods was released lol Really want to start the next pack, but I have a lot of...

Finally Country Woods was released lol Really want to start the next pack, but I have a lot of commissions to do, so I guess I'll took some time till I back to work on the tiles. :(
  17. Kauzz

New Releases: Country Woods Base Pack, User Interface Material 2

YAY, Finally lol Guess Country Woods is my favorite pack ever, and I'm already working on an continuation. Hope you like. ♥
  18. Kauzz

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

This new update was awesome for me. I loved the move routes system (this was a thing i always wanted in RPG Maker), and the new RTP looks soo good. I loved how they gave more attention modern enviroments. I was really tired of that medieval stuffs from old makers (VX/ACE/XP and etc...)
  19. Kauzz

omg, why persona 5 is so good?

omg, why persona 5 is so good?
  20. Kauzz

Not yet, guess they will reveal soon on their live. But the games for PS5 will be released...

Not yet, guess they will reveal soon on their live. But the games for PS5 will be released before 2020 ends, so I guess the release date is soon... xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik