Search results

1. Froggo32

Uuuh I cannot find any good RPG to play Gimme some free RPG recommendations plz I need to...

Uuuh I cannot find any good RPG to play Gimme some free RPG recommendations plz I need to consume it I'm in a need of excitement caused by doing literally nothing on my laptop and then thinking I did something useful and then realising that I didnt and crying internally
  2. Froggo32

Idk why Im saying dat...anyways Im making a game

So lately I've...uhh...had kinda bad time *wink* because I really didn't manage to do ANYTHING during lockdown and then summer holidays came and I like...haven't improved in anything at all not even a bit, got stuck at doing my game like 2 times and then Im stuck at making sprites for it- Sooo...
  3. Froggo32

Jezz that's rough buddy *Hughs* Hope you will get financal support and re-buy everything

Jezz that's rough buddy *Hughs* Hope you will get financal support and re-buy everything
  4. Froggo32

Apps for sprites?

Thanks, I will check these for sure! I made a sprite in Pixel Studio, its not what I wanted but better than nothing.
  5. Froggo32

Apps for sprites?

Hey. Its kinda hard to draw something good in Pixel studio when vxace support only 32x32 sprites. Its just...hard. so,do you know any good apps for making sprites that are 100 % free?
  6. Froggo32

Whaddya think

So uh I kinda make 16-bit game in Lite version, but since I cant edit fonts, I wonder...would my game look good with all 16-bit graphics but with normal - looking font? Or would it totally destroy the whole look?
  7. Froggo32

Making 16-bit in Lite...?

Yeah I know it was just a joke referencing to Ninjabridge's parody series. Sadly nobody got it :<
  8. Froggo32

RPG Maker will never understand my pain. The pain caused by not being able to change font and fufilling my dreams. Damn you, RPG Maker Lite version! I shall get you back...somehow.
  9. Froggo32

RMVXA A Royal Pain: Fantasy RPG

Imma gonna play it, haven't played any new RPG in a long time. Who am I kidding, the only RPG's I played were pokemon, deltarune, undertale and fan-made stuff... anyways it sounds nice so far, i think that tomorrow i will write a review.
  10. Froggo32

Soooo I wanted to make 16-bit game in Lite. I have nearly everything: time, idea, resources... But still there's a problem I want to change font. To a pixel one. And the window. I don't know if it works like in MV, where you can just simply copy graphics to any digital art app and just make a...
  11. Froggo32

Hello!:kaojoy:

Hello!:kaojoy:
  12. Froggo32

Yo there how's it going rpg community.

Yo there how's it going rpg community.
  13. Froggo32

Problems with Sfont plugin

Uh-oh. I don't know why but in img folder I dont have sfonts folder. I think that it may be problem. How do I get it? I downloaded the plugin but java script was all that I got.
  14. Froggo32

Make another game. That's what I do. Or end this one.

Make another game. That's what I do. Or end this one.
  15. Froggo32

Problems with Sfont plugin

Sooo I wanted to be able to use pixel fonts and I downloaded SFont plugin. But when I try to test my demo game, I...well...it says that ArialWhite font was failed to load. And I dont know what to do. i have just Arial font in my fonts folder, and there isnt such a thing like ArialWhite so I'm...
  16. Froggo32

Non-transparent window?

Yo So lately I've been trying to make my own game in MV. I managed to find out how to edit windows, but there's one problem. It's transparent. I want it to not be like that since I'm going to make a retro styled game and I just cannot let it be transparent. So, how to change dat?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik