Search results

1. chrisxiao

About faces/busts/ character portraits

Even with busts you need good writing skills to have a decent story and make the player understand the characters. Visuals help in most cases, but they shouldn't be a must. It really depends on what style you're going with. If they help, more than just being there just because it makes the...
  2. chrisxiao

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Ah, I'm so dumb...:kaoswt2: Thank you very much!
  3. chrisxiao

Thank you for the reply. Means it won't counter attack, no matter how much I increase the SideAttack and BackAttack CNT in the plugin, but if I disable the plugin, counter attacks are working again. I tried the default parameters, I tried parameters more than 1 for both, and still nothing. Is...
  4. chrisxiao

Tactics System 1.2 (Tactical Battle System)

@Cole1942 @Spideycat It's pretty easy actually, the demo is really awful and doesn't explain much. Here is how it should look like. I could make a better demo, if you guys want, though, I wouldn't recommend using this plugin, it is buggy and even if it looks simple to work with, it is...
  5. chrisxiao

Stat based counter is not working, I placed it below DirectionMod. Counter works as default when I disable StatBasedCounter, and DirectionMod works as well. Is there something that I'm missing here? Also, the Win/Lose Condition script gives me an error, TypeError, cannot read property 'push'...
  6. chrisxiao

Is there a way to increase the movement speed? It moves so slow... EDIT: Nevermind, I needed to set it on the event.
  7. chrisxiao

Tactics System 1.2 (Tactical Battle System)

Hi, awesome and easy to use system, love it! There is a bug with the ExpSystem, when you level up, after the exp bar fills, it disappears and a square window appears. [check the image] EDIT: Also, the Status window is not updated when the actors level up, it updates only if you select the...
  8. chrisxiao

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

That's why I suggested a new engine, one that is not focused on a single genre, having the ability to make any kind of popular genres, not just typical jrpg like games. I know that it has no chance of happening, it's nice to dream tho.
  9. chrisxiao

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

Instead one thing in MV, how about a new engine with the ability to make a few type of games, such as rogue-likes, strategic turn based, card games, click based games, instead of being focused on rpgs, not saying rpgs/jrpgs are bad, but the diversity is lacking here, i've seen some awesome rpg...
  10. chrisxiao

Yanfly's Event Spawner, how to call multiple times?

Thank you very much, it works <3
  11. chrisxiao

Yanfly's Event Spawner, how to call multiple times?

I'm currently copy pasting the same script call in order to have multiple events on a map, is there a way to write it down in a single line? here is the script call: Yanfly.SpawnEventInRegion(1, 3, 1, false) I want something like: [n]Yanfly.SpawnEventInRegion(1, 3, 1, false) n - is how many...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plussed