Search results

1. Lord Valdyr

Publishing to Web Browser

Can anyone give me a proper rundown on how this works? I assumed by clicking the index.html in the project folder it would play my game in a browser. It appears to attempt to do so but I always get "Error Failed to load: data/Actors.json". Any help would be much appreciated!
  2. Lord Valdyr

Combat difficulty. What do you like?

Anyone here played breath of death vii or cthulhu saves the world? How well do you feel these games do their combat
  3. Lord Valdyr

exporting more than 1 resource

I've noticed that when you attempt to export multiple resources ace just crashes. This happen to anyone else?
  4. Lord Valdyr

Hello!

Some of you may know me from the other forums but I have never been much of a chatter more of a lurker. I will help just about anyone in any way I can so please feel free to befriend me, I hope to be more helpful to the community as I have grown more knowledgeable over the years. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..
We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plussed