Search results

1. wariolandgoldpiramid

Unable to activate VX Ace Lite

So, I'm interested in creating a small game in a limited software. And for that reason, I decided to try giving VX Ace Lite a go. Unfortunatly, since I already own the full version of VX Ace Lite, Steam isn't really letting me get the Lite version... So, I decided to get the non-steam version...
  2. wariolandgoldpiramid

XP Remastered Music

I am considering getring the Rpg Maker XP Remastered music pack. But I would like to know - are the quality of these tracks good? Do they loope like they should? Somebody in another thread seems to have had trouble, but I didn't want to necro post there... And also, is there any chance this...
  3. wariolandgoldpiramid

Friendship bracelets equipment

I'm tossing around some ideas for an rpg, and one of my ideas is to have an equipment called "Friendship Bracelet". There would be 2 of them in the game, and the way they would work is: if a specific pair of actors is both wearing these bracelets (e.g.: either Alice and Bob, or Linda and Sally...
  4. wariolandgoldpiramid

Can I use the resources of RM in a profile picture?

I appologise if this is the wrong forum section to ask this, I just wasn't sure. I have a face graphic that I've created with MV's Character Generator, and I would like to use it as a profile pic on YouTube and some other websites too. Do I have the right to do so? I know RM resources can only...
  5. wariolandgoldpiramid

[MV] Sprites of gems

So, what I'm going to need are sprites of precious gems, with the event stepping animation being the gem rotating. I'd like the gems to be designed with the "down facing triangle" look. Yeah, kind of like Chaos Emeralds. But I'm sure they can be made origional looking. Maybe have each side have...
  6. wariolandgoldpiramid

[MV] Coin and Acorn sprites

I'm making a puzzle game, and I would like to have sprites of a coin and an acorn, MV RTP style. They would be positioned on the ground, and spinning, like in collectaphon games. The coin: a golden coin, spining with a 3 step animation. The front view having a number 1 on it, the back view...
  7. wariolandgoldpiramid

Plugin to change a "Map Display Name" of a map

I would like a plugin that changes the Map Display Name of the map the player is currently in, so that any scene that uses the map display name would show the new name. The 2 plugin commands needed are to change the display name, and reset to the default one that is set to the current map.
  8. wariolandgoldpiramid

Seperate save files system

I've searched for this, but wasn't able to find anything good. So I'm making this request. So, for my game, I kind of don't want the player to be able to save to any save file from the save screen. I kind of want the traditional "select a file" system, like in Paper Mario. On the title screen...
  9. wariolandgoldpiramid

Event below character coliding

So, one thing that's being problematic for me is that I need to have events that are below character (such as floor buttons) to be able to move around. Problem is, they have no colision, and they are able to walk on top of each other. I don't want that to happen. I would like to have events that...
  10. wariolandgoldpiramid

Choice Window to the right of "Galv's Message Styles" window

So, I am planning to be using "Galv's Message Styles" to display dialog in my game. There's just one little problem with that plugin - when displaying a "Show Text" and "Show Choises" at the same time, the choices window is set to appear below the message window. I would like a way to have it...
  11. wariolandgoldpiramid

[MV][sprite edit] Locked Gates

I would like a few edits of MV's Gate1 and Gate2 sprites. I'd like to have locked gates. So a simple edit of the gates with locks on top of them would be fine. Here's a little mockup.
  12. wariolandgoldpiramid

[MV][title1] Tower1 Edit

So, I am using MV's "Tower1" title1 as a parallex background. It looks really nice. But it kind of bothers that the tower is kind of broken. I would like an edit of "Tower1", so that the tower isn't broken. The coloring, background, clouds should stay more or less the same. And the landscape...
  13. wariolandgoldpiramid

Having trouble with DreamX Options

I've installed DreamX Options plugin, but it doesn't seem to effect my project in any way. It works on a new project, but it doesn't change the Options menu in my current project. I don't know which of my plugins it could be incompatable with. I don't have any active plugins that change the...
  14. wariolandgoldpiramid

What is the difference between the versions deployment?

So, RMMV can deploy your game to a variety of platforms, and I plan on releasing my game on Windows, Mac OS and Lunix. I wanted to know, what's the difference in the files on these deployments? Is the difference just the launch files? Are the files inside the www the same for all 3 versions?
  15. wariolandgoldpiramid

Choices Positon: Snapping to the side of the message window

I'm using Yanfly's Message Core and Message Ext Pack to create custom messages, appearing above an event. However, this is incompatible with the default Show Choices window. I would like a plugin that would allow me to make the Choices window appear to any side of the message window, snapping to...
  16. wariolandgoldpiramid

Choices with Yanfly's Mesage Core?

So, I'm using Yanfly's Message Core + Extension Pack to display a text message above an event. Here's the code I'm using for my message, to be displayed above a locked gate. I want the Yes/No choices to be displayed next to the message box, particularlty touching it's right side. But I can't...
  17. wariolandgoldpiramid

Seperate items (not grouping with quantities)

I've tried searching for this plugin, but I wasn't able to find one. Basically, I would like a plugin that makes it so that the items in the player's inventory are never grouped with quantity, and instead shown as separate items. So, if the player has 3 potions, instead of showing "Potion X3"...
  18. wariolandgoldpiramid

FREE Need dungeon puzzle designers

I'm working on a puzzle game called Alex In Puzzleland. The game will feature 9 levels filled with various puzzles. I think the best way to describe the game is "Zelda without the fighting". And while I'm sure I can event all the puzzles myself, my problem is simply designing the puzzles, and...
  19. wariolandgoldpiramid

[MV Sprite] Need custom doors

I need a few custom sprites of doors and gates. A metal gate that is one tile wide and 2 tiles tall. Something like #5 in this image would be nice. It also needs to have a lock on the right side, and the gate needs to open inside and left. It should not turn invisible when opened, but look...
  20. wariolandgoldpiramid

Problem with SumRdmDde's "File Reader/Writer" system

I'm trying to use SRD's File Reading/Writing system, and it works just fine in playtesting, but when I test the deployed version, the game isn't able to create the file. Here's the code that I'm using in my game to create the file. This script is supposed to create a file in the "/data/key"...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..
We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCYR