Search results

1. Ratty524

Sellsword

Credit goes to http://www7.flamingtext.com for this title.   Sellsword is a semi-traditional, comedic RPG entry originally created for the Golden Week of RPG Maker 2003 event at RPG Maker.net. The goal was to make a game using strictly Rm2k RTP assets.  Join three inept mercenaries: Riley the...
  2. Ratty524

Densetsu no Kusoge

Densetsu no Kusoge   GENRE: RPG   PLATFORM: RPG MAKER VX ACE (What else?) ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________   Inspired by the Famicom masterpiece Hoshi wo Miru Hito, Densetsu no Kusoge is the RPG that every gaming...
  3. Ratty524

Tina of the Stars (Complete Version)

Abstract: Take the role of the cute fairy Tina as she treks across three dangerous worlds to save her fellow fairies! Inspired by the game "Pacman" Genre: Action/Puzzle Engine: RPG Maker XP Download Tina of the Stars Final release v1 Tina of the Stars is an action game with a focus on...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
Wow! This game looks great! Streaming now :D
Working on a system that allows you to define events in an easy to use text file format!!! Would you use such a thing? 0o
Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neko_ene1ove