Search results

1. ItsAlterity

So I think I may FINALLY have an idea that I am interested in possibly devoting myself to

So I think I may FINALLY have an idea that I am interested in possibly devoting myself to
  2. ItsAlterity

New banlist hype or something?

New banlist hype or something?
  3. ItsAlterity

@[4574:@The Stranger] Pretty much. Do the other generator packs work with this well though? I...

@[4574:@The Stranger] Pretty much. Do the other generator packs work with this well though? I might consider getting those
  4. ItsAlterity

@[3466:@BloodletterQ] Honestly even without that context, it just is so good that it really...

@[3466:@BloodletterQ] Honestly even without that context, it just is so good that it really warrants that. Plus, it would make the male and female characters more consistent in style
  5. ItsAlterity

The Heroine Character generator parts..... they are amazing! Not as RTP friendly as I'd like...

The Heroine Character generator parts..... they are amazing! Not as RTP friendly as I'd like, but quite workable and high quality
  6. ItsAlterity

@[2951:@taarna23] Actually, I remember the conditions being pretty lienant. All I know is...

@[2951:@taarna23] Actually, I remember the conditions being pretty lienant. All I know is because I spent more than 100, I get 30 off, but I know the lower spenders also got some generous stuff as well.
  7. ItsAlterity

@[100539:@starlight dream] I'll be waiting then I guess

@[100539:@starlight dream] I'll be waiting then I guess
  8. ItsAlterity

Did anybody else get those discounts that they were supposed to get for Golden Week? I've yet to...

Did anybody else get those discounts that they were supposed to get for Golden Week? I've yet to receive mine
  9. ItsAlterity

@[10915:@Milennin] Probably what I will end up doing. I am considering having somebody work...

@[10915:@Milennin] Probably what I will end up doing. I am considering having somebody work something up, but honestly I'm not sure if I am able to do so (EULA and all that)
  10. ItsAlterity

@[41943:@bgillisp] I mean, you're not wrong for the most part, but when your pack is...

@[41943:@bgillisp] I mean, you're not wrong for the most part, but when your pack is specifically geared towards actors, you would think they would include SV battlers?
  11. ItsAlterity

Some of these packs hurt. Not having a sideview battler for some of these characters is just the...

Some of these packs hurt. Not having a sideview battler for some of these characters is just the worst
  12. ItsAlterity

I think thanks to this sale, I may be covered for what I need in my game for a while! (Outside...

I think thanks to this sale, I may be covered for what I need in my game for a while! (Outside of custom ofc) Thank. You. Kadokawa!
  13. ItsAlterity

This current sale on this site is delicious! Aekashics updating his Gumroad and adding more...

This current sale on this site is delicious! Aekashics updating his Gumroad and adding more battlers is even moreso!
  14. ItsAlterity

The Yanfly Tips & Tricks has given me a lot of ideas for skills, and particularly for developing...

The Yanfly Tips & Tricks has given me a lot of ideas for skills, and particularly for developing themes for certain classes!
  15. ItsAlterity

Yanfly - Life Steal - Lack of Drawback

I just tried this, and actually it created another issue. It now shows the damage to be 0 AND now when anybody attacks it shows the "0" under them as if Life Steal mechanic was applying to them as well.
  16. ItsAlterity

Just was able to turn my current issue with a few skills atm into a way to try out a unique...

Just was able to turn my current issue with a few skills atm into a way to try out a unique mechanic for two of my classes, worked wonders!
  17. ItsAlterity

@[85009:@Frogboy] Only issue is atm, I am having trouble with getting a few skills to work. Once...

@[85009:@Frogboy] Only issue is atm, I am having trouble with getting a few skills to work. Once I get that going though..... YEAHHHHH!
  18. ItsAlterity

@[1659:@??????] Sometimes, yes, but other times it just puts artificial pressure and difficulty...

@[1659:@??????] Sometimes, yes, but other times it just puts artificial pressure and difficulty onto a situation that shouldn't be difficult in the first place. I think Tai is more referring to puzzles that do that rather than what you describe
  19. ItsAlterity

Yanfly - Life Steal - Lack of Drawback

So I am currently working with Yanfly's Life Steal plugin and at the moment I can get the plugin to heal with moves and whatnot, but when I have it at negative it won't damage the user. I have the "Negative HP Damage" turned on, is there another way I can get around this issue or is there...
  20. ItsAlterity

Teleportation Fail

The irony of me copying your post (Which must have been about Ace given this context) resulting in the issue in the first place is not lost on me. Alas, your help is well appreciated! Quick fix, and one that is going to be a huge help in the long run

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
MZ life hack of the day: using unnecessary sparams (MP cost and Floor damage) for custom stats for Visustella’s core engine.
I'm working on Juzu the Fox right now and had a great idea. I'll try to add Crystal Temples to the game! These function a lot like the ring pieces and their barriers in Dark Deception, holding the realm together. After finding all the key charms, you must enter the Crystal Temple and defeat the beast guarding it.
I thought too much about improve mechanic while forget that I actually just want focus on a simple story.
Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PK_Brody