Search results

1. Mooshry

you ever just look at your older posts and see how stupid and immature you were- i mean i can't...

you ever just look at your older posts and see how stupid and immature you were- i mean i can't believe i used proper grammar back in 2016-2018-
  2. Mooshry

RMMV Shift Balloon Icons?

What are the coordinates i should use to put it to the event's upper right? EDIT: Never mind, i figured it out.
  3. Mooshry

RMMV Shift Balloon Icons?

So in my game, the balloon icons are diagonal like in scribblenauts instead of the default straight down. The problem is, since the balloon icons are usually supposed to point down, it looks weird when they show up directly above the npc instead of to their upper right. Now you may ask, why am...
  4. Mooshry

RMMV Platformer system?

bump, hurry!
  5. Mooshry

RMMV Platformer system?

So i'm trying to make a platformer in MV, but i can't find a plugin. That japanese platformer plugin that existed vanished for some reason, and i'd rather not use eventing since that would be too complex and time-consuming. I've tried Galv's Jump Action plugin, but that one's too wonky and...
  6. Mooshry

Randomized Words?

Never mind, i found out how. But now how do i randomize item names?
  7. Mooshry

Randomized Words?

now how do i randomize multiple words in a sentence? Marketing is supposed to be randomized too, and later in the scene, 4 words get randomized in the same sentence.
  8. Mooshry

Randomized Words?

but then this happens.
  9. Mooshry

Randomized Words?

And then i just do that for the 100+ words i want randomized?
  10. Mooshry

Randomized Words?

I just want an easy and fast way to randomize words, without having to do any of that fancy stuff because that seems like it'll take a long time to do for every word i need randomized.
  11. Mooshry

Randomized Words?

I have no idea what a javascript array is, though.
  12. Mooshry

Randomized Words?

Yoo-hoo, anyone?
  13. Mooshry

Randomized Words?

yeah, totally random words specified in the txt file. and i have no idea how to use script calls.
  14. Mooshry

Randomized Words?

So i'm looking for a plugin that randomizes words in text. Basically, you make dictionaries (txt files filled with words placed in a dictionaries folder) it pulls words from, and then to add them in text, you use a text code like \ra[x], with the x being the dictionary's file name. And before...
  15. Mooshry

Different monsters in weather?

So basically, the way i handle weather is any time a player enters the world map, a hidden variable chooses if the map will be normal, rain (rain weather, with different monsters), or night (tinted screen, also with other monsters). The tint and weather will only last for that map, and disappear...
  16. Mooshry

I'd prefer an easier and faster way to do it, though.
  17. Mooshry

Dragon Quest Monsters synthesis

This was done before with the Dragon Quest Monsters plugin, but yeah, I'll probably pay someone professional to make it so it isn't unstable.
  18. Mooshry

So i want the troops of a map to change depending on the weather. For example, during clear weather, a Slime and Feralball appear as enemies. But when the weather changes to rain, Frogfaces appear instead of Feralballs, and when the weather is snow, Snowmanglers appear instead of Frogfaces or...
  19. Mooshry

Dragon Quest Monsters synthesis

Does anyone know how to make a synthesis plugin like in dragon quest monsters? Basically, you choose two actors (parents) from your party (that are above level 10), then choose another actor (child) to create from a list of 5 (including the two actors you chose at the start). Then, it quarters...
  20. Mooshry

Tactics System 1.2 (Tactical Battle System)

how do i make random battles with this? like it takes you to a separate map where 4 random enemies spawn, and then when the battle's over it takes you back to where you were?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun. :LZSwink:
A wee radio thing I made months and months and months ago. 2020 has felt like such a long year. Maybe made this before 2020.IDK anymore.

Made this one much more recently.
Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunette