Search results

1. Philosophus Vagus

Another farewell

Just letting the few people who care one way or another know that I'm moving on to other things. Been a long time coming really as I've not made any progress on my game in over a year at this point, I keep pretending I'll come back to it but I really don't, and end up using this forum more as...
  2. Philosophus Vagus

The Songs that never get old...

So I know we have a couple of music threads out there already: favorite music, music to make games to, favorite genres etc. Anyway, yesterday my brother and I got into an interesting discussion about the songs that don't get old. See music generally evokes an emotional response of some kind, and...
  3. Philosophus Vagus

RMMV Believably conversing with completely foreign entities

First off, I'm not entirely certain whether this belongs here or in general discussion, though I think here since it's mostly focused on my own game than just a general idea, however it does kind of scratch at the border of general ideas in some respects so if it needs to be moved, so be it, but...
  4. Philosophus Vagus

Suddenly getting email alerts for every thread I post in regardless of preferences

For some reason I have been receiving email notifications every single time that any thread I have previously posted in has a new post, this has only been going on for one day so far, but because these forums are fairly active and my phone chimes every time I get an email it has gotten rather...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun. :LZSwink:
A wee radio thing I made months and months and months ago. 2020 has felt like such a long year. Maybe made this before 2020.IDK anymore.

Made this one much more recently.
Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunette