Search results

1. kj3400

Looks more like a chicken beam to me

Looks more like a chicken beam to me
  2. kj3400

Adding a custom condition (elemental damage) for covering

A week later, I've figured out the solution to my problem, and I'll post it here for posterity. It's <cover condition> i.damage.element_id == 3 </cover condition> where 3 is the element, in this case, fire. Worked like a charm. Since I solved my problem, this thread can be closed, I guess.
  3. kj3400

Adding a custom condition (elemental damage) for covering

I'm using Hime's Cover Conditions (http://himeworks.com/2013/11/cover-conditions/) and I'm trying to define the condition for a particular battler to be covered as being hit by any skill with a certain element. Edit: I've been rooting around trying to find a solution and I've noticed...
  4. kj3400

Script Call Support Boards

I'm using Hime's Cover Conditions (http://himeworks.com/2013/11/cover-conditions/) and I'm trying to define the condition for a particular battler to be covered as being hit by any skill with a certain element.
  5. kj3400

Is it possible to check before it hits?
  6. kj3400

Is there a way to check if an attack from a battler is of a particular element for a conditional branch? Or, if not, if the attack is a particular skill?
  7. kj3400

eightagon

eightagon
  8. kj3400

State that attracts elemental attacks

I took a couple of days to think about it. I'm not really proficient in scripting, nor do I have the time at the moment to learn unfortunately. I suppose I could find someone who would be willing to do that for me, though.
  9. kj3400

State that attracts elemental attacks

Is there a way to have a state to allow the target to draw in all attacks of one or more elements, including ones where it wasn't the target of the attack and AOE attacks?
  10. kj3400

It's been a while...?

It's been a while...?
  11. kj3400

Skill that unequips or destroys equipped items

These are all good for unequipping or destroying equipment, but what if I just want to disable the effects of said equipment for the battle without unequipping it? Is that possible?
  12. kj3400

Skill that unequips or destroys equipped items

Forgive me if this topic has been discussed before, but I was wondering if there was a way for a skill to disable, unequip or even destroy equipment or accessories as an effect, either by script or some way I haven't seen yet.
  13. kj3400

Amy's Artwork

I know that feel. It's really annoys me when I forget someone's name. I hope you find it out soon,....um... uh...*snaps fingers in vain attempt to remember* you.
  14. kj3400

Ice Block

It's not exactly what I was looking for. I was expecting it to be more...um...3D.
  15. kj3400

Amy's Artwork

My alter ego would probably be the best motivator. Just saying.
  16. kj3400

Ice Block

As the title says, I am wondering if anyone could make a simple ice block for VX Ace(sprite? character? object?) and possibly an animation of it breaking (but that's me being ambitious at best!) I would like it to be the size of a one tile cliff or wall, and for it to look something like this...
  17. kj3400

Dalph, always the trend setter. Though Luku is clearly the most kawaii.

Dalph, always the trend setter. Though Luku is clearly the most kawaii.
  18. kj3400

The job of a admin is never done.

The job of a admin is never done.
  19. kj3400

Amy's Artwork

I see there has been no positive posts here. So I will do the honors. *generic post praising amy's art* This has been a positive post by me. Hmph.
  20. kj3400

I am not ready. Does that mean it's cancelled? :D

I am not ready. Does that mean it's cancelled? :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Surprise Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Look,i'm the Cute White Ghost!
F.Mage: And,im the Scary Witch!
M.Archer: I'm The Handsome Vampire!
M.Fighter: AWOOOOOOO!!!
(Suddenly,The Electricity Is Turned Off. Then Turned On 10 Seconds Later)
Hero: (With Scream Mask & Bloody Knife) Hey,how about my Costume?
Entire Party: (Screaming Until Faint)

230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun. :LZSwink:
A wee radio thing I made months and months and months ago. 2020 has felt like such a long year. Maybe made this before 2020.IDK anymore.

Made this one much more recently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ponpon