Search results

1. RachelCantFocus

Ah good to know! In that case, I cooked you something @ImaginaryVillain [IMG]

Ah good to know! In that case, I cooked you something @ImaginaryVillain
  2. RachelCantFocus

Hello:kaohi:

Hello:kaohi:
  3. RachelCantFocus

@ImaginaryVillain well, I think I can cook but every time I try my family asks what I'm burning

@ImaginaryVillain well, I think I can cook but every time I try my family asks what I'm burning
  4. RachelCantFocus

[IMG]

5. RachelCantFocus

Thanks to a friend it now has legs [IMG]

Thanks to a friend it now has legs
  6. RachelCantFocus

@KakonComp Fam! It gets cuter!!!!!!!! Check this out! [IMG]

@KakonComp Fam! It gets cuter!!!!!!!! Check this out!
  7. RachelCantFocus

BOO! [IMG]

BOO!
  8. RachelCantFocus

@KakonComp Top 10 anime plot twists? XD

@KakonComp Top 10 anime plot twists? XD
  9. RachelCantFocus

*speaking quickly*Chicken say what.

*speaking quickly*Chicken say what.
  10. RachelCantFocus

@ImaginaryVillain Confused you say? hmmmmm I'm no chicken expert but that sounds like something...

@ImaginaryVillain Confused you say? hmmmmm I'm no chicken expert but that sounds like something a chicken would say.
  11. RachelCantFocus

Playing around and working on Confused Chicken. Here is some rough art of the main character...

Playing around and working on Confused Chicken. Here is some rough art of the main character!!!
  12. RachelCantFocus

@Kupotepo I might try teaming up with people in the future but for now, I have fun seeing how...

@Kupotepo I might try teaming up with people in the future but for now, I have fun seeing how much I can do by myself XD
  13. RachelCantFocus

@Sigony OMG This killed me XD

@Sigony OMG This killed me XD
  14. RachelCantFocus

Lol I like the way you think, love the cupcake crossover. The boats are just a place holder, I...

Lol I like the way you think, love the cupcake crossover. The boats are just a place holder, I actually want to use eyes! Like the eyes are going to be part of the art in the background but they can move and start swarming around the player. Here's some rough sketchs of what they will look like
  15. RachelCantFocus

Lol I would never be able to think of something that simple that makes that much sense ha ha ha...

Lol I would never be able to think of something that simple that makes that much sense ha ha ha *dies on the inside* I have a parallel event that turns off through every 1/4th of a sec and the boats turn on through when the touch the player. It's not perfect but at least I know it is possible so...
  16. RachelCantFocus

Having trouble choosing (and sticking to) a game to make now that I've finished Cupcake. Might...

Having trouble choosing (and sticking to) a game to make now that I've finished Cupcake. Might expand on Confused Chicken and make it into a full game but not sure yet. Anyway, playing around with some game mechanics! The player can move across unmovable areas by stepping on the moving event.
  17. RachelCantFocus

@KakonComp Like Macaroni? Or do you mean Macaroons? Cause personally I would let you return in...

@KakonComp Like Macaroni? Or do you mean Macaroons? Cause personally I would let you return in exchange for one of those but I'll have to get approval from the big boss.
  18. RachelCantFocus

I ment to say actually be Yugi but you know what? this works too!

I ment to say actually be Yugi but you know what? this works too!
  19. RachelCantFocus

Ya I'm just as surprised as you! Who would have thought that she would actually Yugi. I guess...

Ya I'm just as surprised as you! Who would have thought that she would actually Yugi. I guess anything is possible when you believe in the heart of the cards.
  20. RachelCantFocus

[IMG]

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]
"Alert, alert, there is nothing there. Wake up, there is nothing there. This is not a drill, there is nothing there. Oh hey, I see you're awake early on your day off, let's go for a run."~if dogs could talk.
I love October. It starts out with a lighthearted chillvibes. Near the end of the month, it becomes somewhat dreamy and the days feel slower. Maybe because October is the beginning of rainy season in my country. :D
Ami
--- Surprise Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Look,i'm the Cute White Ghost!
F.Mage: And,im the Scary Witch!
M.Archer: I'm The Handsome Vampire!
M.Fighter: AWOOOOOOO!!!
(Suddenly,The Electricity Is Turned Off. Then Turned On 10 Seconds Later)
Hero: (With Scream Mask & Bloody Knife) Hey,how about my Costume?
Entire Party: (Screaming Until Faint)

230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ponpon