Search results

1. isyrium

Common events reset when changing maps?

This is the common event I used: https://ibb.co/hcborw
  2. isyrium

I'm using it for healing over time outside of combat. I tried using states to heal but I kept getting errors and eventually gave up and used common events. It works fine but once i change maps the event resets and you heal more.
  3. isyrium

I have a common event that runs in parallel but when I change the map the common event starts over from the beginning. How can I stop this from happening?
  4. isyrium

Text Change on Highlighted Choice

Is it possible to have the text change when highlighting a different choice? For example, if you highlighted a choice it would give a description of that choice? I have my doubts about this being possible without a plugin but maybe there's script that could do the trick? Plugins, script calls...
  5. isyrium

Hime's "Displaying "choice messages" when you highlight a choice"

Slightly confused because I came across Hime's video "Displaying "choice messages" when you highlight a choice" which shows a message when you hover over a certain choice but the video doesn't tell you how to do this. I searched for tutorials and plugins but found neither and I'd really like to...
  6. isyrium

Computer problem. In game I mean x)

Send me a screenshot of how you did the event for this and I'll help you fix it so you can re-use it. For the other question, You could do this by making a switch turn on at one point and have a conditional branch in the computer event checking if the switch is on. If so, it will do something...
  7. isyrium

Yanfly Absorption Barrier Based on Variable?

Wow.. I actually knew that but I didn't know what to do with it. I just edited it into my old formula and it worked fine.. Thanks ^.^
  8. isyrium

Yanfly Absorption Barrier Based on Variable?

There doesn't seem to be a way to create a barrier based on a variable value but there must be a way using the custom barriers that you put in the note section. The problem is I don't know java script so I have no idea how I could make a custom barrier using variables. I have this for one of my...
  9. isyrium

Show Text when a specific state is resisted during battle

No worries ^^ good luck on the game! Just remember as long as the skill only targets one enemy you can set a conditional branch to check for all 8 enemies, but put them in the conditional branch before them. (just in case you use it in a battle with more than one enemy and you use it on the...
  10. isyrium

Show Text when a specific state is resisted during battle

You could have the skill use a common event and have a conditional branch to check whether the enemy was affected by the taunt and have an else branch with text saying that the enemy is immune.
  11. isyrium

Script to Determine Equipped Weapon Type

Exactly what I was looking for! I appreciate the help, I'm not the best when it comes to scripts.
  12. isyrium

I had started doing the conditional branches already but it was proving to be quite a bit of work due to a large amount of weapons and I just wanted something to make it easier. Which is why I requested a script. Is this kind of script still possible? I believe it was in ace.. Your second idea...
  13. isyrium

Just to make things a little easier I wanted to use a script to check if a certain weapon type is equipped. I've tried a few things but cant seem to find the right function for detecting a weapon type. Is this possible to do in MV?
  14. isyrium

How to make npc schedules (harvest moon style)

Do you mean like an npc will do something on certain days? If so, this is possible without plugins but its a lot of work. There are plugins for time (night day cycle & time of day) that could make this easier. If you explain what you want a little more I'll do my best to help further.
  15. isyrium

Question Regarding Resolution and Black Bars

I couldn't tell you why Yanfly's plugin didn't work other than maybe you have a different resolution then what you set it as on the plugin. The plugin you got to get full screen possibly detects your resolution to fit the game to your size, that plugin shouldn't interfere with Yanfly's so you...
  16. isyrium

Skill that Revives but Also Heals.

That's true. That's my bad, I completely forgot about the skill scope. You'll need a plugin that can target dead as well as alive ones if you're going to use the common event I recommended. I'll keep an eye out for any plugins that could do the trick.
  17. isyrium

Skill that Revives but Also Heals.

If I understand correctly you want a skill that, when used on a dead ally revives them, and when used on an alive ally it heals them. You could do this pretty easily by making the skill use a common event and have a conditional branch checking if the ally is alive. If so, have it heal them, if...
  18. isyrium

Enemy Transform with Item

You could set more Conditional Branches checking for if the enemy has the transformation state and have a message appear using the show text event. If you don't want the transformation state to re-apply then you can create conditional branches checking for the transformation state and have an...
  19. isyrium

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/dRSfEw its pretty simple. let me know if you still have trouble and I'll try to assist you more. Edit: Oh I just saw your edit.. haha glad it worked. good luck on the game!
  20. isyrium

The easiest way I can think of doing this would be to have it set a blank state on the enemy that you want transformed and have a common event check for if the enemy has the blank state. Then set it to give that enemy the transformed state and have it remove the blank state so it doesn't...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SehoraX