Search results

1. RainbowGrenade

Rainbow's Original Character Busts

So, I've heard a lot of complaints about the chibi sprites and thought that maybe they'd be better with some chibi(ish) character art to match them. I ended up leaning more towards my natural style than full chibi, but hopefully someone will find some use for these sweet babies. Update...
  2. RainbowGrenade

Can you manually enter plugin commands?

Am I going crazy or is there no longer a way to type them in? When I select the option in the event window, it brings up the screen to select a plugin and then the command, but either none of the plugins I'm using are compatible or I'm doing something wrong. Which isn't even the current issue...
  3. RainbowGrenade

RMMZ Touch Damage Script Call

I'd like to turn touch damage on and off during an event's move route. I tried the MV method: this.touchDamage(false) and I'm getting an error stating it's not a function. Does anyone know the appropriate call for MZ? Where would I find this info on my own? I couldn't find a script call...
  4. RainbowGrenade

Generator Bits 'n' Pieces

08/24/20 Renamed files to be copied into each gender folder and work. Also, added a few noses and a mouth. Edit: Just edited nose 24. So, each category has the same parts, but the files are named to be consecutive with the default generator parts. If you have already added parts to your...
  5. RainbowGrenade

MZ Tile & Character Edits

08/31/20: Added bridge and pipe character sets. Edit: Also added a short pillar char set Attribution: Just credit Kadokawa. If you feel like it, you can credit me, but I don't mind either way. Free for all the things. The sets that have MV parts will be noted as such. You can only use them if...
  6. RainbowGrenade

Obtain the ID of Last Item/Weapon/Armor Received

I feel like this is probably something simple, but I'm having issues trying to figure it out. What I'm trying to do is use Yanfly's Message Core to put an items name in a message. The tricky part is that I'm not only using instanced items (with Item Core), but also using DreamX's Prefixes and...
  7. RainbowGrenade

[SOLVED] Get Number of Items in Inventory

I feel like I'm going crazy, cause I can't seem to find the script call for getting the number of items currently in a party's inventory. I figure it's likely separated by items, weapons, etc. but I'm just not finding the info, and my head might actually explode. I'm using a limited inventory...
  8. RainbowGrenade

Search Area

Search Area I have no idea what else to call this plugin, so I hope that makes sense. This plugin will allow the user to search an area for specific values, i.e. events IDs, tile IDs, region IDs and terrain tags. Upon finding one of these values, a common event will be triggered. The...
  9. RainbowGrenade

Reading Note Tag Via Script Call

Is this possible? I would like to use a script that allows for a specific customization I need through note tags, but not script calls or plugin commands. The issue being that I need to make these customization during play. I've reached out to the creator of the script, but it got me thinking...
  10. RainbowGrenade

New Game Characters

I haven't had time to work on the game since I drew up my main characters, but I still feel like sharing them. So, here ya go! Plum The protagonist. Very apathetic individual. She's really into rabbits. How old is she? No one is sure... Cheese The obligatory cute(?) mascot character...
  11. RainbowGrenade

Track item sales with variables?

What I'd like to do is pretty simple, but search as I may, I can't seem to find any info on how to do it.  I would just like to have variables attached to certain items that will increase as they are sold.  I found one script that seemed like it would work, but it wasn't working/compatible and...
  12. RainbowGrenade

Infinity Tower - DEMO Available!

Update 4/8/16: The demo is FINALLY available! I've got the first ten levels of the dungeon available, as well as a few quests. Don't get too bored. The full release will have a couple more areas to explore for your hub town, and also 40 more floors to battle through. Also, look forward to...
  13. RainbowGrenade

Help with game over common event

I'm using Kread-EX's Game Over Common Event script, and it's working great.  The only problem is that after dying once, you can't die again.  I'm not sure if this has something to do with the fact that I'm using XAS ABS or not.  If someone could help me figure out this issue, I'd be very...
  14. RainbowGrenade

Change Event Move Route Through Touching Other Events

What I'd like to do is set out a track with a minecart on it.  Instead of having to manually plot a course for the entire move route of the cart (I've got ten big dungeon rooms to do this in), I was thinking, "Why not input the turns through 'event touch' events on the bends in the track?"  So...
  15. RainbowGrenade

How Many Monsters?

So, I'm making a dungeon crawler.  There will be 100 floors total, with new, stronger monsters appearing as you explore.  You know, pretty standard set up.  I'm just trying to decide how many monsters I should make.  I'm trying to get my entire bestiary set up now, so I don;t have to worry about...
  16. RainbowGrenade

Detect whether a weapon is equipped <Solved>

So, I've got it set up when you die to restart you with a cleared inventory. The problem I've run into is that I'd like to trigger an event if you try and re-enter the dungeon before equipping a new one. I'm sure I'm just missing something, but I can't seem to find a way to check for what's...
  17. RainbowGrenade

XAS ABS Bypass Game Over Issue

I'm creating a game on Ace using XAS ABS (Which you can find at http://xasabs.wordpress.com/,) and I'm having an annoying issue.  I'm using a game over common event script (found here: http://grimoirecastle.wordpress.com/rgss3-scripts/utility-scripts/game-over-common-event/) to essentially...
  18. RainbowGrenade

Controller Configuration

I'm currently making a game with XAS ABS, and I'm not a huge fan of the default gamepad controls.  I know how to change the buttons with the system options, and also through the script itself.  The problem I'm having, however, is that I don't know which buttons are which letters. I've been all...
  19. RainbowGrenade

XAS ABS Enemy Comment Help

I'm having a lot of trouble getting a boss enemy to shoot projectiles and do touch damage. I've looked through the manuals, but the English ones I've found don't have the comments set up properly for ACE. I'm at my wits end. I'm currently without internet, so I can't do tutorial videos, since...
  20. RainbowGrenade

Character Generator Bits 'n' Pieces

Feel free to use anything here in your personal or commercial games.  I just ask that credit is given to myself either as Rainbow Grenade or Angela Drake.  Don't forget to credit Enterbrain as well, since a lot of these are edits of original generator pieces.  If you do use my stuff in a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]
"Alert, alert, there is nothing there. Wake up, there is nothing there. This is not a drill, there is nothing there. Oh hey, I see you're awake early on your day off, let's go for a run."~if dogs could talk.
I love October. It starts out with a lighthearted chillvibes. Near the end of the month, it becomes somewhat dreamy and the days feel slower. Maybe because October is the beginning of rainy season in my country. :D
Ami
--- Surprise Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Look,i'm the Cute White Ghost!
F.Mage: And,im the Scary Witch!
M.Archer: I'm The Handsome Vampire!
M.Fighter: AWOOOOOOO!!!
(Suddenly,The Electricity Is Turned Off. Then Turned On 10 Seconds Later)
Hero: (With Scream Mask & Bloody Knife) Hey,how about my Costume?
Entire Party: (Screaming Until Faint)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ponpon