Search results

1. RainbowGrenade

And I just realized I didn’t fill in the shading on her neck :LZSlol:

And I just realized I didn’t fill in the shading on her neck :LZSlol:
  2. RainbowGrenade

[IMG] I still need to give her some love, but I’m nearly done with another bust. She needs more...

I still need to give her some love, but I’m nearly done with another bust. She needs more expressions, and maybe some color scheme tweaks,
  3. RainbowGrenade

Interesting

Interesting
  4. RainbowGrenade

This is not helpful, but I read fat drifter the first time, and was very intrigued. :guffaw:

This is not helpful, but I read fat drifter the first time, and was very intrigued. :guffaw:
  5. RainbowGrenade

Happy womb-escape anniversary!

Happy womb-escape anniversary!
  6. RainbowGrenade

Feels. Life can be very distracting.

Feels. Life can be very distracting.
  7. RainbowGrenade

He knows mommy is about to f up her hair. :guffaw:

He knows mommy is about to f up her hair. :guffaw:
  8. RainbowGrenade

[IMG] THE BLEACHENING IS UPON US! ft. Merlin

THE BLEACHENING IS UPON US! ft. Merlin
  9. RainbowGrenade

Every year I say I'm gonna do the challenge, and every year I crap out. At least you're sticking...

Every year I say I'm gonna do the challenge, and every year I crap out. At least you're sticking with it!
  10. RainbowGrenade

I'm excited!

I'm excited!
  11. RainbowGrenade

They look so good!

They look so good!
  12. RainbowGrenade

Great artwork. You making an ero game?

Great artwork. You making an ero game?
  13. RainbowGrenade

That really is a gorgeous map.

That really is a gorgeous map.
  14. RainbowGrenade

Very nice! I'm already getting ideas!

Very nice! I'm already getting ideas!
  15. RainbowGrenade

It looks fantastic!

It looks fantastic!
  16. RainbowGrenade

Aww cute!

Aww cute!
  17. RainbowGrenade

When I'm stuck for inspiration, Google images is my best friend. You can search specifically for...

When I'm stuck for inspiration, Google images is my best friend. You can search specifically for rpgm maps, or just RPGs in general. You don't want to straight up copy of course, but it can be a great source of inspo.
  18. RainbowGrenade

@Sigony I have definitely melted off my hair in the past. It's a traumatizing experience...

@Sigony I have definitely melted off my hair in the past. It's a traumatizing experience. Thankfully, it keeps growing back every time I abuse it. :LZSlol:
  19. RainbowGrenade

I've been addicted to dying my hair for years. I think I've tried every color at least once...

I've been addicted to dying my hair for years. I think I've tried every color at least once. I've just been stuck in a style for way too long (due to laziness) and felt like a change. For the last couple years it's been black on top and bleached and dyed different colors underneath. I liked it...
  20. RainbowGrenade

Just to update y'all, it looks terrible. The part that was dyed just went from black to reddish...

Just to update y'all, it looks terrible. The part that was dyed just went from black to reddish brown, and the roots are a dark caramel. Tbh, I expected this, but that doesn't make me happy about it. Looks like I'm rocking the ratchet look for a couple weeks till my hair is rested enough for...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]
"Alert, alert, there is nothing there. Wake up, there is nothing there. This is not a drill, there is nothing there. Oh hey, I see you're awake early on your day off, let's go for a run."~if dogs could talk.
I love October. It starts out with a lighthearted chillvibes. Near the end of the month, it becomes somewhat dreamy and the days feel slower. Maybe because October is the beginning of rainy season in my country. :D
Ami
--- Surprise Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Look,i'm the Cute White Ghost!
F.Mage: And,im the Scary Witch!
M.Archer: I'm The Handsome Vampire!
M.Fighter: AWOOOOOOO!!!
(Suddenly,The Electricity Is Turned Off. Then Turned On 10 Seconds Later)
Hero: (With Scream Mask & Bloody Knife) Hey,how about my Costume?
Entire Party: (Screaming Until Faint)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaeger