Search results

1. Zelgadis85

IGMC18 reviews by Zelgadis85

Another day, another update. I reviewed Out School by @kenjivn14
  2. Zelgadis85

Reviewed a few more games! I'm also adding Dark Slayers by @Rose Guardian to the list of games I'm going to review. I'll try to update this thread again tomorrow, but no promises.
  3. Zelgadis85

Figured since I'm going to review some games I'd post them here. Notice: I'm not biased, I judge games by how entertaining and hooking they are for me. Some people may disagree with me, and that's perfectly fine. I might sound harsh, but I'll try to find out the good things about the games as...
  4. Zelgadis85

Event Secret Santa 2018 aka the IGMC Review Trade Thread

Alright, I'll review Fading Remnants later today when I have the time to do so. After that I'm going to take a short break from this, but perhaps @Punamaagi might want to do a round or two? Edit: Here's the review for Fading Remnants by LazyBumStudio (@hiddenone @futrchamp @Gabrelik...
  5. Zelgadis85

December Goals and Progress Thread

I'll probably start working on game balance for Our Adventure. That and fix a few errors in the script I made before anybody notices them, I hope :kaoblush:There's a few plugins I'm willing to try to make, hopefully I can find time for that. Other than that, I'll probably play some of the IGMC...
  6. Zelgadis85

@bgillisp @Tome571 My review of Rise of the Pharaoh is complete. Now for the scoring (refer to either the master list or itch.io judging criteria for more info) Gameplay: 12 / 20 Presentation: 16 / 20 Engagement: 8 / 20 Potential: 10 / 20 Bugs: No critical bugs found Final Score: 62 / 100...
  7. Zelgadis85

IGMC and November Goals and Progress Thread

@MrB @Chez Yes, that happened to my game as well, ashamed as I am to tell you this... That's what I mentioned they are mostly preliminary warnings. I'm sure the judges will try out each game unless they're specially marked for something like android only. And, while I tried to be quite thorough...
  8. Zelgadis85

The master list has titles, links, and some basic info on all entries in the contest. Just go...

The master list has titles, links, and some basic info on all entries in the contest. Just go take a look ^^ (link above)
  9. Zelgadis85

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/igmc-and-november-goals-and-progress-thread.1014...

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/igmc-and-november-goals-and-progress-thread.101462/page-20#post-920308
  10. Zelgadis85

I guess most of you already noticed this but the master list for IGMC18 is up.

I guess most of you already noticed this but the master list for IGMC18 is up.
  11. Zelgadis85

RMMV Our Adventure [IGMC18 Co-Project with Punamaagi]

You and your sister have come to the town of Alea to become adventurers: people who search ancient ruins and locations, discover new things. Many do so for personal gain. Some for the good of all humanity. However, your entry to the adventurer's guild is denied until you can claim a bit of a...
  12. Zelgadis85

First one here! Our Adventure is a game by both me and @Punamaagi. I'm eagerly awaiting for games to try out (and of course for reviews on our game, too).
  13. Zelgadis85

Guess what? I finished up earlier than I promised :kaojoy: I hope this will help both the judges and other players to try out the games. Do inform me ASAP if the links won't work. OpenOffice (.ODS) version Excel (.XLS) version I used simple color coding with comments if I ran into any...
  14. Zelgadis85

Indie Game Making Contest 2018!

I'm writing a Master List (like last year) for all entries of this year's contest! Stay tuned, I should have it ready by Monday! (if all goes well) :kaopride: Edit: Finished up earlier than I expected! The list can be found over here...
  15. Zelgadis85

Seems like we got 354 entries this year! Time to start listing them all...

Seems like we got 354 entries this year! Time to start listing them all...
  16. Zelgadis85

Started making the Master Game list for IGMC18... Stay tuned, I should have it ready this weekend.

Started making the Master Game list for IGMC18... Stay tuned, I should have it ready this weekend.
  17. Zelgadis85

The IGMC18 entry by me and Punamaagi, Our Adventure, is out. Go check it out at...

The IGMC18 entry by me and Punamaagi, Our Adventure, is out. Go check it out at https://zelgadis85.itch.io/igmc18
  18. Zelgadis85

Aaaaand... It's out. https://zelgadis85.itch.io/igmc18 I'm heading off to bed now (it's around 1 AM here in Finland) and when I wake up I'll start building that game master list I promised.
  19. Zelgadis85

Release!! At last! All kinds of shenanigans upon uploading. Finally got a version out that both...

Release!! At last! All kinds of shenanigans upon uploading. Finally got a version out that both me and @[80430:@Punamaagi] could download and play.
  20. Zelgadis85

Final stretch in the IGMC game contest! Good luck to all participants, here's hoping for a good...

Final stretch in the IGMC game contest! Good luck to all participants, here's hoping for a good upload in the next 24 hours...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SehoraX