Search results

1. Tanarex

I changed the name of one fishing quest from 'Catch of the Day' to 'Too drunk to Fish.' It's not...

I changed the name of one fishing quest from 'Catch of the Day' to 'Too drunk to Fish.' It's not a pun. It's just funny.
  2. Tanarex

Who loves quests names with bad puns? How about 'Runed it for you?'

Who loves quests names with bad puns? How about 'Runed it for you?'
  3. Tanarex

(Big) Mac and Me (Funny movie review)

I just looked this up on Rotten Tomatoes. It received 38%. I only watched it on MST3K. It was the only thing that made it bearable. I agree with 'The Zeros' on Rotten Tomatoes. This should have been a horror movie. I know this thing would have given me nightmares as a kid. He also drew the line...
  4. Tanarex

So I was at the grocery store trying to reach for some small garbage bags on the top shelf way...

So I was at the grocery store trying to reach for some small garbage bags on the top shelf way in the back. Instead of going all the way downstairs to find someone to help me I grabbed a broom and pulled it down. Putting the broom back I said, "Thank you for your service".
  5. Tanarex

You ever look for something for so long that you forgot what you were looking for? Or is that...

You ever look for something for so long that you forgot what you were looking for? Or is that just me?
  6. Tanarex

So I saw this commercial about Peacock free stream t.v. for NBC. I thought I'd check it out. All...

So I saw this commercial about Peacock free stream t.v. for NBC. I thought I'd check it out. All I saw was mostly shows that has been cancelled for between 5 and 75 years. You could prolly find The Lone Ranger where it shows a radio for a half hour.
  7. Tanarex

(Big) Mac and Me (Funny movie review)

So a couple of movie producers decided to make an E.T rip-off but said, "Let's make the aliens 1,000 times stupider and uglier looking. Also, let's have a scene where the little alien goes after the kid he has been terrorizing for the last couple of days with power tools. Making a hole through a...
  8. Tanarex

Going to write a movie rant now about Mac and Me. About an E.T rip off where the alien they are...

Going to write a movie rant now about Mac and Me. About an E.T rip off where the alien they are trying to endear the audience who goes after the kid with a power saw and power drill.
  9. Tanarex

TRADE Project Ebonlight - Recruiting for Intense Fantasy RPG

I am more of an idealist. Creating puzzles, traps, and mini-game ideas. If that is something that interests you.
  10. Tanarex

I just went with 'Coming up Snake Eyes.'

I just went with 'Coming up Snake Eyes.'
  11. Tanarex

Quick! Someone give me a snake pun about moving.

Quick! Someone give me a snake pun about moving.
  12. Tanarex

Who wants to read my rant on MIB:International? I had a chance to watch it when I was in the...

Who wants to read my rant on MIB:International? I had a chance to watch it when I was in the hospital with coronavirus. Also saw secret life of pets 2 and it had better character development.
  13. Tanarex

damn unskippable cutscene.

damn unskippable cutscene.
  14. Tanarex

But you would think that the people on PlayStation support would know this DLC came with the...

But you would think that the people on PlayStation support would know this DLC came with the remastered version game. Nope. They couldn't figure it out either. It had been so long since I got the game that I thought I brought the DLC. Awww crap. Just remember I brought the Frozen Wilds DLC. Here...
  15. Tanarex

I'm so dumb. The DLC came with the game.

I'm so dumb. The DLC came with the game.
  16. Tanarex

Thanks for nothing PS4 Support. Looks like I have to buy the DLC again. Because there is no...

Thanks for nothing PS4 Support. Looks like I have to buy the DLC again. Because there is no record I bought it.Even though i have all the achievements.
  17. Tanarex

RMMV Silus

Updated: I thought agility might be a dodge rate, crit, or attack speed. Since it has to do with quick reactions. Well, I guess luck would be dodge and crit rate. Actually, it was the 'nerd' that always went last in my game. But prolly because I was giving them fruits and veggies to whomever I...
  18. Tanarex

RMMV Silus

So my review. Contains Spoilers. The Good, The Bad, and the Nitpicky.
  19. Tanarex

I'm envious. I can't even get a candle to flicker.

I'm envious. I can't even get a candle to flicker.
  20. Tanarex

nope. gave up. gonna pay someone to fix it.

nope. gave up. gonna pay someone to fix it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And we're live now!
Yosh! :LZScheeze: Made a video with some cool tips and tricks for MV & MZ.
As you watch, I'm curious to know how many tips you already knew. :LZSyum:

Lol. Just got an Apple support scam... is that a thing now? Well, I trolled them good. I played "H.O.L.I.D.A.Y." by The Wiggles and then told them that the supposed victim wasn't at the call center anymore. He was confused so I let it slip that I knew the scam. He hung up on me.
Tired of scammers? Just troll them. They'll run for the hills.
I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipemills