Search results

1. onipunk

Yanfly Class Change - Learning Previous Skills

I'm using the Yanfly Class Change plugin for VX Ace and nearly everything is perfect, however I would like for actors to automatically learn all the skills they would have learned up until that level if they change class. I'm not using independent job levels as I want the player to be able to...
  2. onipunk

RMMV Eat the King! - An Undead Strategy RPG

Well, I never thought the first game I'd release would be a jam game, but here we are! Eat the King is a lighthearted, bitesized turn-based tactical RPG that dares to ask the question "What if Fire Emblem, but zombies?" Control the recently-risen Steve as he seeks to consume the brains of the...
  3. onipunk

Help Needed - Skills Tied to Items Using Yanfly

So in the game I'm working on, I want my characters to have equippable accessories that grant access to new skills in battle, but only for as long as the item is equipped. So, if you were to remove the accessory, the actor wouldn't have access to the skill any more (similar to Golden Sun, if...
  4. onipunk

Thematic Substitute for the Earth Element?

Golden Sun is one of my favourite games and I'm currently working on a game that has a similar elemental split to it. Each of the four characters is attuned to one of the classical elements, and for three of these that's not a problem. But when it comes to creating animations for the Earth...
  5. onipunk

Valkyrie/Armour Character Needed - References Included

First off, hello and thanks for looking at this topic! See the details below for what I need. Resource Type: Character - Map only, although downed sprites would be highly appreciated Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: I need a valkyrie-styled armour set for my tactics game in...
  6. onipunk

RMMV Grand Knights Archive - Strategy RPG [Alpha Demo Available]

Synopsis The Fifth Battalion of the Royal Army of Askr, colloquially known as the Lost Souls, is comprised of orphans, raised to be soldiers from a very young age. They are typically looked down upon by the rest of their compatriots, especially the noble-born Grand Knights of the First...
  7. onipunk

Troop placement - Can't place below a certain point?

So, I'm testing out what I want to be the final boss in my game, using a large sprite (bigger than the game window) as I want it to completely encompass the battlefield. When I set up the enemy, the preview window is pretty much how I want the final product to look: But when I place the...
  8. onipunk

RMMV In Scarlet Clad [Early Development]

The annals of the Divinity Church tell of a tragedy that befell the island nation of Levant long in its past. Wreathed in furious red, the Sanguine Moon dominated the sky, and its onset brought about a plague none could explain. The land itself began to wither, and its inhabitants were...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tuduru