Search results

1. LilKnockerOut

[FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

Quick question, what is the difference between adding points and getting points?
  2. LilKnockerOut

I bring this up because, for my game, I was hoping for a way to store the amount of each Talent for each of my Actors so I could display the Talent's amount in the stats menu and can easily change dialogue messages based on what the amount at the point in time was.
  3. LilKnockerOut

I have a quick question, is there a technique or a command that can store the talent scores as variables?
  4. LilKnockerOut

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

You probably don't get this asked as much but is it possible for a version of this to be on Mac or is that out of the realm of possibility?
  5. LilKnockerOut

Hello Everyone!

Heya. I'm LilKnockerOut, but you can call me Kyle. I'm pretty much new to all of RPG Maker but I've seen what everyone's done for games and plugins. I'll admit, you guys have gotten me pretty motivated to work on my game. I look forward to sharing what I can with you guys.
  6. LilKnockerOut

Actors Friendship System

Hey I'm sorry to ask but can someone help me with this plugin? I seem to be having trouble setting up a multi-leader system.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stunner345