Search results

1. Meike

RMMV [RSE] Waffle Cone

Waffle Cone VN SECTION A: SYNOPSIS When someone finally remembers what Marissa likes while on a date, she thinks she has found the right guy. However, things don't go as planned. Marissa has been in the city for three years and hasn’t found a single guy who will listen to her. Most guys seem...
  2. Meike

RMMV Well, Yu Will Be A Prince

Well, Yu Will Be A Prince SECTION A: SYNOPSIS Yu will be getting married to Princess Hime, but Yu will need to get some things done before he reaches the castle. Battling his way through the kingdom, Yu will gather everything needed for the wedding and perhaps listen to some superstitious...
  3. Meike

How to know Class of selected Actor before opening Status Scene?

I've been playing with rpg_scene.js, rpg_windows.js and I have YEP_MainMenuManager.js and YEP_StatusMenuCore.js installed that I suspect may be affecting what I want to do. I want to be able to know the class of the actor the player selects before opening the Status Menu (I have a class that...
  4. Meike

help w/YEP Row Formation-find alive members in row, send 1 to new row

I've been mucking with this too long and my Javascript, which wasn't that strong a skill before, is now too rusty for me to figure out what to do. I want to check which members are alive in a row, and then send one member from that row to another row. My guess is I need to use...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stunner345