Search results

1. Luminous Warrior

Kingdom Hearts sprites wanted.

I want to create a game based off of Kingdom Hearts. Basically, it's in the same world as Kingdom Hearts but it has nothing to do with the story of Kingdom Hearts. What I want is a few character sprites to get me started. What I need most is a generator part, the Organization XIII cloak for my...
  2. Luminous Warrior

Luminous Recolors

Hello, Luminous Warrior here. Due to a lack of variety in the Ace RTP, I am going to be posting my personal recolors here. Please remember to credit me and Enterbrain.   Original Costumes Actor 1   Actor 2   Actor 3 Actor 4 Actor 5 People 1 Secondary Costumes...
  3. Luminous Warrior

Character Edits Wanted

I wasn't sure whether or not this should go in Resource Requests or in Project Recruitment, so moderators, if necessary, please move this. I need 5 edits and 1 custom or 6 edits. 1. an edit of the Actor3-1 sprite and face with blonde hair and a less serious look. 2. an emote faceset for...
  4. Luminous Warrior

The Immortals

Everyone has their own idea of immortality, but I want to hear yours. Would immortality in a game make it better or worse? If you put immortality in your game, how would you do it? Or, if you wouldn't, why not? Is immortality a good thing or a bad thing? If it's a good thing, why? If it's...
  5. Luminous Warrior

I think I belong here...

Glad to see some people feel secure enough to talk about their life on the internet. Me, I prefer to keep everyone guessing my true identity. I could be a crazy old cat lady with a lot of free time, or I could be a British super-spy, trying out a new hobby to keep my mind sharp. Maybe I live in...
  6. Luminous Warrior

The Goresnap

OK, I'm not 100% sure if this is in the right place, so, moderators, if this is in the wrong place, can you please move it. I want a battler for a creature I created. It's called the goresnap, and I've referenced to it in multiple posts. It's an incredibly dangerous creature, that changes form...
  7. Luminous Warrior

Statue Sprites

Hello, Luminous Warrior here. I had made some edits and wanted to share them. They aren't that special, so I don't really care if you credit me or not. Just don't claim that you made them. Ok, bye.
  8. Luminous Warrior

The Official Megaman Thread

CAPCOM!!! Y U NO MAKE MEGAMAN X9! This is CLIFFHANGEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!
  9. Luminous Warrior

Hola, Aloha, Bonjour, Konichiwa, and of course Hello.

Hi there, my name is Zimbal Tidusquall Cloudroth Vaancid the XII, the Final Judge Supreme of the Fantasasia Empire, but you can call me the Luminous Warrior. I am with great sadness because I am currently stuck with the VX Ace trial version, and will not be able to enjoy the full version until I...
  10. Luminous Warrior

I need some sprite edits.

I need some spritesheets. Specifically, I need edits of the ace RTP People1 as elves or humanoid cats (I think they're called furries or nekos). Centaurs or lizard people (similar to the bangaa of Final Fantasy XII) in VX RTP style would also be very helpful. If anyone can help, I would highly...
  11. Luminous Warrior

Kyriaki's Run Time Boutique

Those recolors are great! Hey if it isn't too much trouble, I need some non-human NPCs. Specifically, I need cat people, bird people, elves, and possibly fauns and centaurs. If you can add those, then thank you in advance, if not then I can make by without them.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:
EpicFILE wrote on Dr_Bonehead's profile.
Dr_Bonehead? You're in this forum too? :D
Take a listen to this beautiful 1975 supermarket music. :D

Somehow it makes me think that the actual real world is still at 1970s. What we experience now is just a futuristic dream. :)
Want to play sandbox games as long its not the online only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niffleberries