Search results

1. laaghisce

Damage Alterations : Resistances and Weaknesses

Hello! This topic is about damage multipliers and reductions, specifically from the enemy's attributions. The question is : Should the damage bonus or reduction from the enemy's weakness/resistance always be the same with every enemy or should it vary? Before I use my example, I will be...
  2. laaghisce

Laaghisce's Resources

Hello! I'm an artist that's not anywhere else for now (well one place but not saying  :P ), I do plan on having a gallery somewhere eventually but for now... I'll be posting custom resources I create on this thread that I'll be using for my own project! Note, not everything in the project I'm...
  3. laaghisce

Fire Emblem Level Ups

Hello!   My Request I would like the default leveling up system to be changed to where parameters depend on a Growth Rate system. By default, leveling up will raise stats to a pre-determined number, but with the Fire Emblem styled level ups there can be more variety leveling up actors! I'll...
  4. laaghisce

One-time chance factors

For context, this would be in a long, open-world styled RPG. Whether it's a key item or right-or-wrong dialogue choice, how does this sound if there was a one time chance for these factors? These factors would affect things like the RPG's ending and/or bonus content (ex: more dungeons...
  5. laaghisce

[RMMV] What does the parameter, LUK affect?

My question is: What does the parameter/stat, LUK do in this engine? I have searched through the help.html and the RMMV threads but could not find any information on this.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:
EpicFILE wrote on Dr_Bonehead's profile.
Dr_Bonehead? You're in this forum too? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fontschoice