Search results

1. bblizzard

RMMV Lexima Legends - Paths of Strife (Playable Tech Demo)

Lexima Legends - Paths of Strife INTRODUCTION SCREENSHOTS THE STATE OF THIS TECH DEMO IMPORTANT GAMEPLAY MECHANICS OTHER INFORMATION DOWNLOAD LINK MISSING FEATURES PLANNED IMPROVEMENTS EXPECTED / POSSIBLE BUGS REPORTED BUGS Critical feedback is much appreciated!
  2. bblizzard

[Bug] Crash on access of equipment data during gameplay

User: bblizzard Bug: Crash on access of equipment data during gameplay. How to Replicate the Bug: Give an actor any initial equipment piece except the very first weapon (or armor). As example, let's say we set the weapon with ID 10 as initial equipment. Change the maximum number of weapons (or...
  3. bblizzard

[Bug] Game freezes after window is left unfocused for a while

User: bblizzard Bug: Game freezes after window is left unfocused for a while. How to Replicate the Bug: Start up a game. Switch focus to something else and leave the game running in background for usually 20-30 minutes. (I am not 100% sure that a longer time frame is required or not. I...
  4. bblizzard

Short delay before tilemap is rendered on map

So I've been digging around recently to figure out what's going on with that issue that the tilemap doesn't render for a few frames when a tileset is loaded for the first time during a session. It can be reproduced very easily. Just start up a clean project and put a parallax on the current map...
  5. bblizzard

[Bug] pixi-tilemap.js memory leak check not working correctly

User: bblizzard Bug: Memory leak check in pixi-tilemap implementation has a bug. How to Replicate the Bug: Play a map for 10 seconds or longer. Using the profiler is likely to reveal a processing spike about every 10 seconds. Best replicated by using a weak CPU. Other: In pixi-tilemap.js the...
  6. bblizzard

8-directional character sprite template

Does anybody know if there is an 8-directional character sprite template for MV? I searched everywhere, but I couldn't find one. :/
  7. bblizzard

Ultra Mode 7

Ultra Mode 7 v1.7.3 Blizzard Introduction Ultra Mode 7 simulates the Mode 7 rendering mode from the SNES by using 3D rendering (hence the "Ultra"). Sprites are scaled appropriately and use additional code to determine whether they are visible, because of cut-off distance. The view of a Mode 7...
  8. bblizzard

HAI GUYS

Hello everyone! :D Some people might recognize my username. I did a bunch of scripts for RMXP several years ago, but then retired from RMXP. I picked up RMMV a few months back for a new side project idea I had. So I figured I should register here and check out what other people have been up to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi